Robin Hood Jr: The Rise of a Legend [Pics-Videos-Guestbook]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo thats nice to read. gd luck!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks, im trying to add my own little stories and pics to keep it interesting instead of a normal boring blog with someone saying "I got this lvl tonight."

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Put up yesterdays blog and added some picturs of my house.

You can ignore the house since my construction level is low, but its more as a memento for me when I go f2p

I can;t believe this. I died again at firegiants in matter of 7 seconds. All I did was open up a word document, and click file - print - ok and back to rs screen. I saw me just as I was about to die on the last hit (ko of 11 =/)

I honestly can't believe what the chances are that I died in those few seconds, as I made sure to stand in the safespot before i switched windows cause I remembered last time. Well I'm pretty mad right now, mainly at me though for letting something like this happen again. I had 200k in loot that trip, and lose most of it. Kept Rune Kite, Rune Scimmy, and Ring of Wealth.

I think I've learned my lesson, ALWAYS LOG OUT WHEN MINIMIZING RS SCREEN, ESPECIALY AT FIRE GIANTS.

Thankfully one of my good friends Xc3ssiv helped me through this phase and gave me 4k bronze arrows, 4k iron, 200 mith, 27k cash, and green d hide in exchange for 296 big bones. I swear this guy has helped me out so much, one day I'll repay him. Even though my opinion doesn't matter, I believe he is one of the few people on rs mature and nice enough to be a Player Moderator.

Anyways thanks again man your awesome. I need that kick in the nuts every once in a while when I'm down and out. Only 5 days of membership left. I was hoping to get 70 ranged by that time but now I'm not so sure. I might still be able to though with the weekend prividing a lot of time to train.

This is going to look like im kidding again, but this time I lagged out and died at fire giants. The only empty world I could find was world 23 which is situated in London and I had occasional lag but nothing too noticeable.

I have no idea how I even stepped out of my safespot but I had about a 15 second span of lag and died. Thankfully I kept 2 rune scimmies and my ring of wealth.

Anyway going to try to get 70 range by end of this weekend

Hey nice work there mate... If you wanted to add me my pure (eventually to be staker) is 57 mage and 50 range atm... ill be training fast though so eventually ill even out with you ( i hope ) :D

Course atm i only have 27 hps right now so i get kicked around really easy lol

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Sure man, just pm me on your pure so I can add you, because I don't see your name in your profile.

BTW just updated the levels guys. Hoping to get 69 range by end of tonight and get my sub-goal 70 by Sunday at noon. Then I'm going to start training my magic at the mage training arena. Finaly caught up in xp with my friend Dead Aim, only problem is he has 6 magic lvls on me atm.

Sure man, just pm me on your pure so I can add you, because I don't see your name in your profile.

BTW just updated the levels guys. Hoping to get 69 range by end of tonight and get my sub-goal 70 by Sunday at noon. Then I'm going to start training my magic at the mage training arena. Finaly caught up in xp with my friend Dead Aim, only problem is he has 6 magic lvls on me atm.

I pmed you just about 20 minutes ago, I was asking about you adding me as I will be training at fire giants soon. The email explains it all. ::'

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

I pmed you just about 20 minutes ago, I was asking about you adding me as I will be training at fire giants soon. The email explains it all. ::'

Hey man, I just saw you log in and log back out a second later so I think you have your pm's set to friends or off completely. In short, add me.

I swear you guys are going to think im doing this on purpose but I died again. THis time it being my own fault for just not paying attention. How I don't know since rs was the only window open besides a sliver on the side bar to play music =/. Anyways can someone please answer me how green d chaps protect over a FULL COMPLETED CRYSTAL KEY when someone dies?

I swear you guys are going to think im doing this on purpose but I died again. THis time it being my own fault for just not paying attention. How I don't know since rs was the only window open besides a sliver on the side bar to play music =/. Anyways can someone please answer me how green d chaps protect over a FULL COMPLETED CRYSTAL KEY when someone dies?
How did u die?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I must have stepped out of the safespot by accident and since I wasn't there for 15 minutes yet they auto attacked me and i got koed in like 5-6 hits.

Just finished yesterdays blog, todays blog, and updated the levels. Lots of pics in todays blog so I hope you guys like.

I'm going to repost my bank pics later tonight as well since the one I have now is a bit behind on the drops I got from firegiants.

(Doom Leader1 (umm....yeah... your like .. ..umm.....awesome!)

I know right? :D Well thanks I'm flattered :3> Like your new updated thread :D. Like to see you back on your feet after you died all those times. I wouldn't go for Bones to Peaches. Can't use in F2p :x. Well anyway good luck and pm me sometime on RS. :)

Feel free to message me on Aim or Msn, or add me ingame.

Thanks for the signature Mathias

princeofpersia2ew2.jpg

Updated bank picture, AND added pictures of me defeating Klodian at Mage Arena, getting Sara god cape, and Sara Staff. Also did some reformatting issues, typo's and fixed some BB tags. Enjoy =)