• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 more then... i don't like the font :?

How about the picture

Edit: changed font:

cele4.gif

You're just taking copyrighted images without permission. Please remove them.

alright. Even though you could of selected anyone of the signitures off someone elses post who got an image off google.

All the stuff on Googles is Copywrited, and yet he picks on you. Such a shame. Alot of people use the images, so just get off his back.

:twisted: F!r3$70r/\/\ :twisted:

wait til my entry comes in . .. i'm assuming tat u don't want any more cat ones lol .. .so i'll try my best for an angel .. . i'll get my friend to draw one lol .

*Gasps*

cheater cheater pumpkin eater!!!!!

lol . .cheater . .meh . .wuaiwuai doesn't mind lol. . he dones't even play rs . .u know i haven't even collected any money for like the past 10 sigs i made lol . . . its more like a hobby for us .. .

Well if you want to get placed or whatever.. you can still do cats ones....

make meh a angel 1 :P NOw tehehe lol im bored

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

alright. Even though you could of selected anyone of the signitures off someone elses post who got an image off google.

All the stuff on Googles is Copywrited, and yet he picks on you. Such a shame. Alot of people use the images, so just get off his back.

sorry for digging a couple pages back.

I'm not going to get off his back for using copywrited images. It's illegal. As for the person who said "he used less then 50%" of the image:

1. How do you know that's only 50%?

2. Find me where "if you only use less then 50%" it's legal?

So if I go and just take the head off of the Mona Lisa painting I can say it's mine? It's only part of the image.

I removed them off the net. Sorry cele, I might host it later. But this Ryan guy seems to have something against me.

I assumed the people with the cats were using stock photos. A drawing by someone else is not usually a stock photo :wink:

I removed them off the net. Sorry cele, I might host it later. But this Ryan guy seems to have something against me.

I assumed the people with the cats were using stock photos. A drawing by someone else is not usually a stock photo :wink:

yeh i'm using stock :P if i had my own keety i would take my own pictures but nooo :P

He using it for education purposes, therefore, it is legal. He isnt selling it for 5$ on eBay. :roll:

You're really pissing me off. How is this education purposes? And it's still illegal to take something without someone's permission and pass it off as your own.

Did he take it and say he drew the angel? Or did he just make the sig with the angel in it? And its art, so hes learning al lthe diffrent programs and new techs. :D

Give me a break! He never gave anyone credit for the angel. Therefor, implying that he made it.

He could just as easily learn the program with an angel he made himself.

Ok then. Go check everyones sig on this whole fourm. 1/8th of them have a drawn sig taken without given credit. If its against the rule, then be my guest, and go report them all. There is nothing you can do to stop people, so stop complaining.

Ok then. Go check everyones sig on this whole fourm. 1/8th of them have a drawn sig taken without given credit. If its against the rule, then be my guest, and go report them all. There is nothing you can do to stop people, so stop complaining.

[bleep] it...whatever

Well if you want to get placed or whatever.. you can still do cats ones....

make meh a angel 1 :P NOw tehehe lol im bored

er didn't answer my question...

do you want a guy angel or a girl one????

girl

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3