70 def party with pics ~~come look~~

wolfmon56

First off, I have MANY NFS on there because I DO NOT want my account and stats on Ebay, even tho I do not have my username there, still someone is lookibng around TIP for a pic they can put on Ebay. (maybe, maybe not)

Anyways I am bad at cropping :wall: so heres a pic I just made of my stats, best items, QP, and combat.. If you don't like it to bad cry :lol: ..

stuff6rd.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE PARTY!

Ok the party will be when I need 5k left to get my next def lvl *70 def*..

Location: Northwest of canfis in the slayer tower, at the infernal mages.

Who to look for: Wolfmon56, will be wearing blue dhide, obby shield, abby whip, warrior helm, and some other little things.

World: 31

Time: OK it's time for the party!! I am 15k away, but you can come anywhere from now until maybe 10mins!!!

Once I GET 70 def I WILL have a drop party so that people think it is pointless to come... There will be some "good" things I drop...Nothing really rare, but usefull things

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok POST NOW!, you can say "I'll come", but I will not have a list of who will be there... Make sure you check up on this tomorrow, because I WILL have the time down when the party is!!!

*If you add me in game I will tell you when the party is, but can not keep you added cause I have like 195 people added... =P~ *

i dont think i can come but w00t!finally world 31 is regonized!!!!!!!!!!!nice sig design too

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

lmao...I've seen peiople selling a 'joke' with a free lvl 70 account on ebay...but you never know...so stop whiing and go cry lol :wall:

If you REALLY wanted proof, and if it would be ok to post here, I could give you a link to a person selling a lvl 76 account... So any account can be stolen and sold over ebay...

lmao...I've seen peiople selling a 'joke' with a free lvl 70 account on ebay...but you never know...so stop whiing and go cry lol :wall:

If you REALLY wanted proof, and if it would be ok to post here, I could give you a link to a person selling a lvl 76 account... So any account can be stolen and sold over ebay...

and why were you on ebay ? :shame: :-k

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Please, don't bump your topics after 15 minutes...it's basically spam.

I will not be coming for a few reasons.

1. I won't be home.

2. I am f2p.

3. IMHO why make a party for a lvl 70 stat? Not meaning to offend you.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i