Whats the qucikest way?

darthyboyd

go to the enchanters place in the magic training guild and take about 1000+ cosmics, good training to be had there

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

Buy a mystic mud staff and 100k body's. Then cast curse 100k times on lv 3 men and cows, it can only be casted once per monster however.

if your going to do that, then wear full rune and whatever will lower your magic bonus the most, that way you'll splash (same exp) and you can cast on the same npc over and over again

voidknight.jpg

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

if your going to do that, then wear full rune and whatever will lower your magic bonus the most, that way you'll splash (same exp) and you can cast on the same npc over and over again

Yes, I forgot about that. Oops :oops:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Yes, I forgot about that. Oops :oops:

its ok, it happens to the best of us *pats on back*

voidknight.jpg

Apparently the caged zammy mage in Varrock castle is a good one to try, he has fairly high mage def and recovers quickly if you accidentally hit him.

Otherwise you could try the zombies or skeletons across the water in Lummby sewers.

If you're feeling adventurous then blue drags have high mage def I believe so you could safe spot them in the Ogre Enclave (watchtower quest required).

df

iratebadger.png

Buy a mystic mud staff and 100k body's. Then cast curse 100k times on lv 3 men and cows, it can only be casted once per monster however.

Doesn't full d hide lower magic more than full rune? I think it's also a bit cheaper...

thakn everyone these ideas are great( would also like to thank dogfever because he gave me a fletch guide when i asked and now im 81 fletch^^) does anyone no how long it wud take roughly to do the spell 15,000 times lol? thanks everyone anymre suggestions on npcs will be greatly appreciated

df what is caged zammy mage?

Chris1.jpg

Bar