SIGNATURES

Hadarrim

Hey all, I'm Hadarrim... as you might of guessed, and I've only been around posting for the past 2 days... but a few of you might of seen a bit of my work already. I'm quite confident in making signatures and am happy to start taking requests from people, I'll get your sig to you asap. I've already have had 11 satisfied customer and bought in just under 450k :D and all have given me good feedback. Hope you like my work.

My Examples:

archangelgif.gif

auron14fin.gif

archangelfin.gif

zuzufin2.gif

drellyfin.gif

archer03fin3.gif

archer03fin2.gif

cobragif.gif

squirt270fin.gif

chuff.jpg

purezerox.jpg

Happy Customers:

1. Monster1421

2. Arch Ang3l

3. Archer003

4. Z u u

5. Auron 14

6. Cobra (green hobbit)

7. LegalForce

8. Squirt270

9. Pure Zerox

10. Chuffa

11. Drelin

Hope you like it... and hope to see you soon. My prices are reasonable i think, ranging from 50k+ depending on what is required... obviously. :P

Thanks.

Hadarrim. :D

Looking good :D

Not many people here use anime pictures in there signatures..

You have nice ways of working the picture into the signature, I like it :)

I really like the third one, ncie use of colours there, but is it me, or did you also use that thing on the right, in the 5th signature, but with a different coour, and a bit smaller? :wink:

Keep em up, your pretty good :)

tipitsigte0.png

Looking good :D

Not many people here use anime pictures in there signatures..

You have nice ways of working the picture into the signature, I like it :)

I really like the third one, ncie use of colours there, but is it me, or did you also use that thing on the right, in the 5th signature, but with a different coour, and a bit smaller? :wink:

Keep em up, your pretty good :)

Yea I did :D It looked right though, and empty without it :P anyone intrested in buying anything then?... the reason they are all anime is because people requested anime... I have no clue about any of it... I just design what is requested by the person buying. 8)

oki doki, thanks everyone for the good comments and everything :D and I was wondering if people would like to start putting some orders in? 50k a sig sound fair to you guys? and any other donation is greatly appreciated. 8)

Thanks.

Hada.

hey i want a sig done ill pay 100k if i like it.. i want a flamey kinda backround with tugimala at top flashing slowly then in left corner saying 96 combat+ 85 cooking+ 80 fishing+ and skill total 1230+..i wpould like sum kinda pic in middle which you could choose which wud look cool cos im not sure wat to have..thx i hope to have it by 2moro ..

i noticed that some of your annimated sigs are way oversize :) but you seem to understand the rules when you made Tugi's :D (its just a reminder :D:D (300x150x30.000 Bytes))

I know... I didn't really know.. I do now, so all my future sigs are in limits. :D Thanks for spotting it though.