Agilty to level 35... This sucks.

ceceskye

I've been doing the same treasure trail for 4 hours at the least. First I looked for half an hour for the location of my first clue. Second I looked another half hour. Then I have the search thing that makes me have to go to the lighthouse for the clue. Course, I haven't done horror from the deep nor have 35 agility. So I spend a half hour doing some agility training. Then an hour doing the barcrawl stuff to get in the agility course when I thought I didn't need 35 agility to get to whats-his-name that gives you the key. And all that time isn't counting inbetween time.

So now, I need to know how long it will take to get from 19 agility to 35 agility. And no, I am not leaving the gnome agility course whatsoever. I'm doing the crawl pipe over and over, seeing as it gives the most exp.... Anyone?

Orly.jpg

rants forum and porper spelling ftw?

gnome agil corse is best my friend. and when i got a lvl 2 clue to candor (i hadnt done d slayer at the time) i just dropped it :wink:

hope it helps :-w

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

ok, sorry...

wait and ill get somthing up in a sec

EDIT: 215 laps, give or take a few. id say, errr... no more than 3 1/2 hours, 1-2 if you try

RIP TET

original.png

LOL my mate got the same clue scroll, he threw it on the ground and stampped on it and walked away

its more than likely worth less than 100k ( the reward ) so ask your self could you make more money throwing it away and doing summik else

saying that you've spent so long on it now you may aswell finish it

and did i say LOL

dev1lukvo1.jpg

You need to do around 215 FULL laps around the course. Even though you are just doing the pipe, it's faster xp if you do the whole course. Also, the pipes give you the same xp as 4 other obstacles, so it really is faster to do the entire course.

sorry, forgot to add full..

and whats your combat lvl? that dagganoth mother is no joke, 43 + prayer is a must.

RIP TET

original.png

I can hop across the basalt rocks no problem. I just need to get into the barabarian agility course and go through one obstacle for the key. it's quite stupid actually... And I would finish the quest if I got a god page. I'd wait a bit if I didn't.

Edit: I've been thinking about getting up and using an agility pot and/or summer pie. Would anyone be likely to sell?

Orly.jpg

Tickets in the Agility Arena are much faster xp.

Also, doing the pipe crawl over and over would take longer, since you get an extra xp bonus when you complete the entire course.

I'd say Gnome for one more lvl. At lvl 20 in the Agility Arena, the only thing you have to watch out for is darts and spinning blades.

But, whatever ..

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Brimhaven. The only dungeon icon in the town. You earn tickets by tagging pillars successively, and you can trade in tickets for a certain amount of xp each.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I would not advise the brimhaven agility arena because you can't do several obstacles yet with your agility lvl of 20. So you would end up taking lots of detours, therefor not tagging the post in time and not get many tickets.

Instead, go Gnome all the way, and don't forget the quests mentioned before that give you (FREE) agility xp.

Of course, you should be able to enter the barbarian course (I figure you finished the bar crawl) at lvl 32 with an agility pot, which I could supply, PM me in game if you want.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I have done barcrawl and now I'm at level 30 agility... Two more and I'll buy an agility potion.

I officially hate treasure trails. I had to go to another 2 places after I got the drawer opened, and guess what I got? A pair of regular d hide chaps, 28 chaos, a fire battlestaff, and some laws. I should've just gotten rid of it... Cheapscape, not runescape.

Orly.jpg

You're going to need to get your agility up at some point so it might as well be now. Stick with it and don't bother with the Summer Pie.

There are numerous quests that give agility experience if you get tired of running the course. The Grand Tree and Troll Romance both give a decent amount. One Small Favor gives you a bunch of experience to use on your choice of skills and is nothing more than a ton of walking around. Tourist Trap (I hated that quest) also gives you experience to use on your choice of some skills (agility is one of them). There are others and they are all listed in the skill section of "that other site", am I allowed to say it? Zybez.

Don't go to Brimhaven too early, I'd wait until I was in the 30s before going there. When you do go, even when you have high enough agility to attempt the level 40 obstacles, avoid them, you fail a lot and when you do, you temporarily lose agility levels.

Good luck and I feel your pain, training agility at the gnome and barb courses is pure torture.

elle2nq7.jpg

Oh boohoo. Cheapscape? Jagex is not forcing you to do these treasure trails or standing ready with a whip and chloroform to punish you severely if you ditch the clue scrolls.

You'll want to get your agility up at some point anyway, so why not now. You have a great incentive: loot! And gnome stronghold and barbarian really aren't that much of a hassle. Getting your agility from 20 to 35 is a piece of cake. Put on some music, look for a friend to join you, spend a few hours of mindless laps and you'll be happy with your newly gained ability.

I really wouldn't go to the Agility Arena until you have 44+ agility, it is simply too hard if you have under 40 and you end up get frustrated and angry and don't get much exp, then because you are frustrated and angry you [rooster] up and get yourself killed losing all the tickets you just gained.

And Sumpta has some good advice, do it with some friends ( if you don't have a friend with less than 35 agility thats amazing) and listen to some music and get it over with.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png