Trying to get a whip in 10 days -DONE in 3!

For a very very long time I have wanted a whip. 3 days ago if you told me it might be possible for me to get 2,700,000 gp in 12 days I would call you an idiot. (without merchanting, of course). The first day doesnt have any pictures, but the rest will :)

July 21, 8 says left :ohnoes:

Well today was the last day of this blog. I went to barrows twice today.

Another avarage day first run. Then baemnt13 said if i move my house to rimmington i can use his too. So I did. Second run using house.

whip1.png

I got like 18-20 something kill count. I open the chest and then house tele. When i get there i relize what i got!

whip2.png

Dh greataxe! I found a guy in world 2 who REALLY wanted one and sold it for 1.8m! Went to bank, now i had over 3m!

whip3.png

I go west a bit and buy a whip for 2.6m! great day!

whip4.png

:XD:

July 20, 9 days left

Today I didn't do barrows. Another day wasted

July 19 - 10 days left

Now, i have been doing barrows for about 24 trips so far, and it has not been profitable.Then on my 25th trip, I go up to the chest and open it. I had 21 Kill count (becasue I like to get lots of runes). I got a Guthans Platebody! \' This is my first barrows drop sicne karils top on 4th run. I head to world 2 and sell it. Seriously, just saying selling guthans plate will get you like 10 trade offers. After that I sold my 500 bolt racks from barrows then sold 1k chaos runes. This leaves my total for the day around 1.8m. The end ammount i want to have should be more around 3m, because i don't want to be left wiht nothing.

After this I did a barrows run by myself. Vidi wanted me to do a run with him so he could try acients. I did that and it was fun :D . Still no drops. Next baemnt13 wanted me to do a barrows run with him so that he could try acients. Of course i accepted. This time i decided i had enough blood runes to try the god spell method. I used claws of guthix and it was fun but a big waste of runes. Still no drops and i call it a day for barrows.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Why not kill green dragons if you want a whip? If you work at it you can make a million a day...

Because barrows is acutally fun!

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

I got my whip in 3 days killing dragons :XD:

i got a whip in 2 days killing dragons :-w

But im not killing dragons, so the 2 posts above are spam