Am i ready to go @ barrows?

mummo180

I'm sorry, but you're not. You need 43 prayer or 70 magic wth ancients if you want to be effective. This way you'll never be able to fight Dharok (or any other melee brother).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I'm sorry, but you're not. You need 43 prayer or 70 magic wth ancients if you want to be effective. This way you'll never be able to fight Dharok (or any other melee brother).

Ok... But if i go with slayer dart and sharks + pray pots and some other pots?

Mummo180.png

The point is,you need to protect from melee against Dharok or he'll one-hit you. And if you're lucky enough to survive one o fhis hits, he'lljust attack you again to finish you off. The same with Verac,he sometimes hits through armour, and he hits high when he does that.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The point is,you need to protect from melee against Dharok or he'll one-hit you. And if you're lucky enough to survive one o fhis hits, he'lljust attack you again to finish you off. The same with Verac,he sometimes hits through armour, and he hits high when he does that.

Ye but ill take those mage 55 and prayer 43 am i ready then?

Mummo180.png

mage of 55 with slayer dart is if you are really impatient, or if you actually want to burn money. Fire Bolt with Chaos Gauntlets are much better alternative at that level. You need to have at least 70 to make Slayer Dart worthwhile (80 is more recommended)

Also your defence is a bit low, you will burn up too much food at verac, and get your ranged up, or ahrim will eat your prayer potions.

To be truly ready, your Defence, Ranged, Maged and Hit points must all be 70 or above, otherwise you wone be very efficient at it (throw attack and strength out the window, you will need to be very very high level to melee the barrows), prayer at least 43, the higher the better. DO NOT attempt barrows unless you have at least 43 prayer.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Note that verac can now hit through prayer too

df

iratebadger.png