***NEW*** The Life of a Merchanter!

Um...Hi, I'm Noobish and uhhh... well I don't think I've ever ate a fish...

:lol: Just kidding! Anyway, this blog is about me merchanting to get... well... RICH! [Crowd] We know that!!![/crowd]

Entry #1:

Today I will merchant: Rune scimmies

Plan: Buy 20k Sell 45k

Where: Mostly Seer's

What World: 100

Entry: Today I had alot of cash (153k) so I decided to start merchanting rune scimmies. Alot of people sold them for 30k, which didn't matter to me very much. So far, I have four rune scimmies which equals to 180k. I will continue to get more rune scimmies for 300k which I will use to get full rune and a rune two-hander.

Entry #2

After selling all my rune skimmies, I ended up with 199k. So far, this is the best I've personally ever merchanted. In order to get the other 101k, I have decided to sell raw lobsters. I don't know how many that will take, though. My clan and I, though, have to use about 1,000 lobsters for pking trips. (PS: If you wanna join click my link :D )

Rate it, hate it, BUT PLEASE POST!

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

Um...Hi, I'm Noobish and uhhh... well I don't think I've ever ate a fish...

I actually got that :lol: Good luck! I just think that selling rune scimmies don't usually sell for 45k. You might want to alter the price to attract more buyers. In any case, keep trying!

Good luck. Hopefully when I come back to this thread after a year, I'll be seeing you merchanting blue phats. :wink: (Share one with me?)

Good luck.

No way I won't share one with you! Unless you pay a fee... :twisted:

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper