Now, that's lucky...

Bimmer745i

I used up all five charges of my skull sceptre, so I grabbed some leftover money, bought 1k lobs and headed to the Stronghold of Security to get my second. I decided to work on the Ankous first, to get that out of the way, and I knew it was gonna be a while. I entered the Portal of Death. As usual, an Ankou (level-75) attacks me, so with Auto-retaliate on, I kill it. And what's that?! A SKULL LEFT HALF!

SO I head up to the Catablepons to get my top of sceptre. One kill... no. Two kills... no Three kills... no Four kills... W0000t! TOP OF SCEPTRE! I ran to the Flesh Crawlers.

Naturally, I didn't think my luck was gonna go this far, so I had expected 100-or-so kills before I get the sceptre... And? The twentieth kill, a sceptre. Come on!

Since I already have a right half, I piece my sceptre, restock on lobbies, ring my r2h as well, and do some strength training on the Ankous.

I enter the Portal of Death. The Ankous were all to far from me, so I attack one. And what does it drop? BELIEVE IT OR NOT- A SKULL LEFT HALF! Three kills later... ANOTHER SKULL LEFT HALF! Man!

Well, that concludes my adventures, since I'm off to Karamja to train my pure...

why is that i'm so confused... or is it just me...?

i have 24 full skulls (left and right half combined) stored in bank, about 30 full sticks (top and bottom combined) stored too. whenever i finish using my current scepter, i will be having another instantly.

btw - i used about 200 anchovy pizza and less than 100 swordies to get those. my str. grew from level 70 to level 75 after the war. besides, i got about 1k addy arrows and 3k iron arrows during the process, not sure how many ankous and catablepons i killed.

I am back.