Your First Ever Random

coolgirl15

I remember back when i was a newb starting rs, i used to spend all my time at the chicken coop, killing chickens and cooking their meat. Every now and then i used to get the Mysterious Old Man random and and he used to give me 640gp'ish (which was a big WOW back then :lol: ) good ol times.

Which was your first ever random? what did you get? and did you like it?

:ohnoes: Btw first ever topic i make :ohnoes:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

a tree spirit. I just came off the island and wanted to cut a tree, but then a tree spirit appeared and killed me :(

I wasn't just off the island, had played RSC for a good while before RS2 was released. Went to chop down a tree, then the phone rang. I ran into the other and picked up the phone, came back and I was in lumby...without my phat -.-

ssigoy4.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

My first random was the drunk dwarf. I was probably im Lumby killen chickens. I got the beer and kebab. My friend got the drunk dwarf random and got killed by it cuz he didnt run away. Lol.My fav random so far has been the mime. I only got it once and I had no idea what to do for it and I wasnt payin too much attention so I was randomly hitting buttons. I got the mask and a new emote. :mrgreen:

mistress_emy.png

My first random was the drunk dwarf. I was probably im Lumby killen chickens. I got the beer and kebab. My friend got the drunk dwarf random and got killed by it cuz he didnt run away. Lol.My fav random so far has been the mime. I only got it once and I had no idea what to do for it and I wasnt payin too much attention so I was randomly hitting buttons. I got the mask and a new emote. :mrgreen:

drunken dwaf hits you???????? :?

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

drunken dwaf hits you???????? :?

if you ignorehimhe throws sometihng at you

when i started playing rs, rsc was rs

1-2 years later Rs2 came out for "Members Only" and a time later free players could try it out, it was cool, and so althought rsc was better, but it was a beta, i got to lvl 80 and as i sad it was a beta and Jagex restarted the whole game, now Rs2 came out for real and everybody that played the beta was on the level they started on the beta, i was 36, i know that sounds low, but i didn't had broadband at that time so i couldn't play many hours or day.

I played a few days and quited mad because the level drain.

I came back after a half year or so and played some months and my combat level were then 60, i quited playing again and began to play just in april - may this year again.

ok, now to my first randoms.

My first random on the beta: Genie

My first random on the real version: Drunken dwarf

So call that a tie? :P

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

i was mining under varrock ( probably tin and copper lol) when a drunk dwarf showed , i didnt know what to do i i said : hi whats going on ( i didnt know it was an npc lol)

then he all of the sudden attacked me and i ran to varrock lol ( ran as long as my energie got out ) :lol:

I remember back when i was a newb starting rs, i used to spend all my time at the chicken coop, killing chickens and cooking their meat. Every now and then i used to get the Wise Old Man random and and he used to give me 640gp'ish (which was a big WOW back then :lol: ) good ol times.

I assume you mean mysterious old man. You see wise old man is part of few master quests and he doesn't come out and gives you 690 coins. However the mysterious old man does.

Anyway, to be honest I can't remember. Even if there were only 5 non-skill random events back then I can't remember. Mysterious was.

The 5 were: Genie, Mysterious Old Man, Drunken Dwarf, Swarm and Strange Plant(can't be since I didn't register as a member)

I remember back when i was a newb starting rs, i used to spend all my time at the chicken coop, killing chickens and cooking their meat. Every now and then i used to get the Wise Old Man random and and he used to give me 640gp'ish (which was a big WOW back then :lol: ) good ol times.

I assume you mean mysterious old man. You see wise old man is part of few master quests and he doesn't come out and gives you 690 coins. However the mysterious old man does.

Anyway, to be honest I can't remember. Even if there were only 4 non-skill random events back then I can't remember. Mysterious was.

lol yeah sorry :oops:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!