Goblins now fight

nicrune007

That's too funny. I just witnessed a goblin fight in which they used the same "strategy" they would against players.

i.e. one goblin tried to run, but the other one chased him down and finished the fight. This is the kind of thing I'd like to see in other areas of the RS world; NPC fights at the Hobgoblin mine would be interesting, not to mention places like the Ice Cave and other similar training spots.

--Darg--

heck they should just make a colloseum or something. they probelly did this so a guy with nothing better to do could go down there and bet on who gonna win lol jk

not sure why i was up there. but the minute i saw that i just started laughing. its kinda rascist i think. you stupid greenie! shutup you reddie (or whatever it was)

DinoSAUR!!! Flying through la-ZERS!!!! Pchu! Pchuu! (Try running around in wal mart or something screaming this)

not sure why i was up there. but the minute i saw that i just started laughing. its kinda rascist i think. you stupid greenie! shutup you reddie (or whatever it was)

You're funny. :lol: It is not racist at all. It is only just two factions of the same race of beings going at it in a "clothes fashion war"... :lol:

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

the smae thing happened on the battle field, a gnome and the soilder dude were fighting. It was pritty wicked

Heh, khazard (may have misspelled that) battlefield, members area. I have heard about it.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

That's too funny. I just witnessed a goblin fight in which they used the same "strategy" they would against players.

i.e. one goblin tried to run, but the other one chased him down and finished the fight. This is the kind of thing I'd like to see in other areas of the RS world; NPC fights at the Hobgoblin mine would be interesting, not to mention places like the Ice Cave and other similar training spots.

--Darg--

I'm surprised they made goblins that smart.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Masterofpuppets wrote:

You're funny. It is not racist at all. It is only just two factions of the same race of beings going at it in a "clothes fashion war"...

DinoSAUR!!! Flying through la-ZERS!!!! Pchu! Pchuu! (Try running around in wal mart or something screaming this)

dammit. clicked the wrong thing in the last one. lol

So you use the "EDIT" button! :wall:

Yeah it would be fun to see more npc's fighting it out, maybe some Myreque and vampires, Elves and gnomes fighting together against humans, Trolls and the armies of Yanille, etc. There are so many possible "fights" that could be going on I think it would make the game more fun if there were things like that.

intermissiontintdawg7qfedit28b.jpg

Your true character is what you are like when you believe there are no repercussions.

Yeah it would be fun to see more npc's fighting it out, maybe some Myreque and vampires, Elves and gnomes fighting together against humans, Trolls and the armies of Yanille, etc. There are so many possible "fights" that could be going on I think it would make the game more fun if there were things like that.

Could result in several new quests and dungeons too. Hey, maybe one for "Zammy Monks" Versus "Saradomin Monks"??? :D