House Redecoration = Dungeon Redecoration!

kubert7

I was offering some freshly bought dragon bones on my gilded altar(252 xp per bone! :thumbsup: ) when I decided a change of scenery was needed.

I headed to an Estate Agent and redecorated my house to fremmennik style wood and when I went back to my house I noticed my dungeon had changed as well!

Here are pictures of the dungeon with different house styles.

dungeonsj4.th.png~ Basic Wood style. (Looks like Barrows! :D )

dungeonuz6.th.png~Basic Stone

dungeoniu3.th.png~Whitewashed Stone/Desert style

dungeonws6.th.png~Fremmennik style wood

dungeonzm6.th.png~Tropical wood - my personal favorite, makes the spiders blend in and makes your dungeon look something like the metal dragon dungeon on brimhaven.

dungeonwr7.th.png~Fancy Stone

Enjoy not spending 100k trying to find a cool looking dungeon! :mrgreen:

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

That is great :)

I wish more people post things like this and wish I could see what throne look better oak/teak/mahagony/guilded.

btw any one got guilded trone I can sit on and take picture ? (need to change the welcome screen in my home designer java applet).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I wish you could make it so that the dungeon design and your house design were seperate. I like my fancy stone, however I'm not too fond of the dungeon walls that some with it. I would love to have the barrows style in my house when I get the con level, but the basic wood is so ugly.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

I found this out awhile ago after visiting peoples houses and I noticed a difference in the dungeon appearances. I agree with you in thinking that tropical wood looks the best. Even tho fancy stone is the most expensive to get, I think that it makes my house very plain looking. I like the look of tropical in the dungeon and the regular normal house as well :D

finalsig11dz.gif