Deathslaya16's 85 Slayer Goal Completed (X)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl and get whips currently doing slayer 150 iron drags hopefull i get something d it will be my first

thanks i hope i get whips too...goodluck on that d drop, usually people get them after a few kills or never....are u meleeing them or maging?

in other news....i changed my notable drops to make them more 56k friendly and take up less room and look cooler

just got 5th one of these granitemaulbm6.png

gif3637smallxx3.gif4skillsrm7.png

Whip PKs: 11

Dragon Drops: 9 - Whip Drops: 20

I see you have Easyroller2 added... does that mean you were in LK at some point? If not, ignore my ramblings...

Nice clue you've got there... I'm currently killing blue drags for money and hope one of the clues I'll get is like yours... you lucky lucky person.

Goodluck on 85 slayer and 99 strength. :thumbsup:

Slack_Tide.png

I see you have Easyroller2 added... does that mean you were in LK at some point? If not, ignore my ramblings...

Nice clue you've got there... I'm currently killing blue drags for money and hope one of the clues I'll get is like yours... you lucky lucky person.

Goodluck on 85 slayer and 99 strength. :thumbsup:

no i wasnt in lk but i know a lot of people from it like bigdxvz etc etc...easy and big are both in my current clan CI we are ranked 30 overall which is pretty good i guess lol

thanks for the luck Jimmy and John :3>

btw if any of u are interested in clan CI (Chaotic Incinerators) our leader is Crest227 (another good friend of mine) check us out here: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Chaotic_Inc ... hp?act=idx

its not a keylogger lmao O:)

gif3637smallxx3.gif4skillsrm7.png

Whip PKs: 11

Dragon Drops: 9 - Whip Drops: 20