RS2 SIG SHOP!great Colab artists available! PREMADES ADDED!!

Nadril

combat nd range :P

gotcha, i'll do it tomorrow :D

*100 posts* lol, hope i get more customers though, although with this new brush style i'm learning... i'm thinking this is gunna get interesting :twisted:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl with the shop nad.

Oh yeah, stick me in your colaborator column if ya want, I love playing with other people's peices.

he, does this mean royalflush is also available for colab?

ps: if he does let me know and ill send you my order, ill pay 200k to each colab and i think i would like demented in it as well so that would be a 3 colab, Nadril, royalflush and demented..

hey nadril ill ask again, is it true??

well if you want more costumers.....

could you answer this plz so i can make an order?

Gl with the shop nad.

Oh yeah, stick me in your colaborator column if ya want, I love playing with other people's peices.

he, does this mean royalflush is also available for colab?

ps: if he does let me know and ill send you my order, ill pay 200k to each colab and i think i would like demented in it as well so that would be a 3 colab, Nadril, royalflush and demented..

hey nadril ill ask again, is it true??

well if you want more costumers.....

could you answer this plz so i can make an order?

i think i answered somewhere else, if not yeah royalflush did say he'd help out. I don't know HOW active he is atm, but he said he'd help out :D

allright im making my order allready, but dont got the 600k // 200k each of you atm need to sell my full guthix first... this will be done soon.

Ok i was thinking of a three colab, with Nadril, RoyalFlush and DementedHero.

for the things i want on it:

-color : is hard, i like green, red, blue actually most colors, but dont want a pink one though, so just try something out with the colors..

-style : as for style hmm.... yeah like a mix between brushes and abstract maybe a bit technical looking.

- name : Bossie

- quote : "Traapje der net ien!" (maybe youll think, huh? what does that mean? well its in frysian, a language we speak in a province called Friesland in th north of holland and it mean: Dont fall for it!, like in a trap)

- 600k total, 200k each.

- what i kind of want, well i like the styles of you three alot, but wouldnt know how a mix of your styles would look, so dont got anything for this.

allright im making my order allready, but dont got the 600k // 200k each of you atm need to sell my full guthix first... this will be done soon.

-color : is hard, i like green, red, blue actually most colors, but dont want a pink one though, so just try something out with the colors..

-style : as for style hmm.... yeah like a mix between brushes and abstract maybe a bit technical looking.

- quote : "Traapje der net ien!" (maybe youll think, huh? what does that mean? well its in frysian, a language we speak in a province called Friesland in th north of holland and it mean: Dont fall for it!, like in a trap)

- 600k total, 200k each.

- what i kind of want, well i like the styles of you three alot, but wouldnt know how a mix of your styles would look, so dont got anything for this.

Sounds good. I'll pm them about it :)

Guest gbregnz

Id be interested in joining maybe... Also do u guys make all this work or just take it from other artists and use it urself for profit.. This is illegal if u rip peoples work.

If you make all this work urself this is very good.. I only have gay cinema 4d and photoshop :( I cant get byrce or 3d studio max since my computer wont let me view pages with active x and my internet settings have been hijacked :( I download them the free versions :) Even if they include all teh program :)

Id be interested in joining maybe... Also do u guys make all this work or just take it from other artists and use it urself for profit.. This is illegal if u rip peoples work.

If you make all this work urself this is very good.. I only have happy cinema 4d and photoshop :( I cant get byrce or 3d studio max since my computer wont let me view pages with active x and my internet settings have been hijacked :( I download them the free versions :) Even if they include all teh program :)

Uhmm that's really random. No one who is a part of htis rips. Don't know why you'd bring that up. And there's nothign wrong with "only having photoshop and cinema 4d". You've got all you need except skill apparentally.

If you make all this work urself this is very good.. I only have happy cinema 4d and photoshop :( I cant get byrce or 3d studio max since my computer wont let me view pages with active x and my internet settings have been hijacked :( I download them the free versions :) Even if they include all teh program :)

Uhmm that's really random. No one who is a part of htis rips. Don't know why you'd bring that up. And there's nothign wrong with "only having photoshop and cinema 4d". You've got all you need except skill apparentally.

lol yeah i wish i have C4D. I have the demo version, but all i can make is an uber sphere in it :cry:

did the stats fit on my sig or didnt u try it yet?

sorry i'll try after i finish my homework, been busy today.

EDIT: HERES YOUR SIG, got it under limits :)

RuneKnightanimation5.gif

o yea i forgot hehe i was wonderin if u cud make it 300x80 and put The Crew somewhere on it and if u cud try nd add defence to a stat soz i forgot lots of hw nd stuffs to do :cry:

I'll try tomorrow. btw how much are you gunna pay for it? :wink:

I dont see it

Try refreshing, Imageshack has been anoying today.

Yea true lol.

ANd only reason i brought it up since i have seen alot of work very similar to this on deviantart.com. ANd i dont suck buddy whoever said that.

I love it, only one thing, can you change the font so it's not so plain? Maybe a bit gothic or something?

Also want me to pay before or after you have made the matching avatar? I'm thinking after so I can give the bonus :wink:

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

I love it, only one thing, can you change the font so it's not so plain? Maybe a bit gothic or something?

Also want me to pay before or after you have made the matching avatar? I'm thinking after so I can give the bonus :wink:

Ok i'll change the font tomorrow, dead tired :D

btw, can you go ahead and add me on rs and pay right now? I'll fix up the text first thing in the morning and make the avvy and pm them to you. Just think our time differences are dif. :D

rsn is Nadril_zhc , gunna hop on world 13 quickly :D

- 600k total, 200k each.

ok, so will you huys colab for me??

ow and another thing the quote needs to change, this is cuz u can only use english in your signature; so im gonna need a new quote , im thinking of one atm ehm......

"The dummy dilemma, will he pass or not"

this will be the replacer.

- 600k total, 200k each.

ok, so will you huys colab for me??

ow and another thing the quote needs to change, this is cuz u can only use english in your signature; so im gonna need a new quote , im thinking of one atm ehm......

"The dummy dilemma, will he pass or not"

this will be the replacer.

I don't know about Demented, But Nad pm'ed me and i agreed. Waiting on him atm.... :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

well, i think he will agree.

because i have mentioned to him i would probally make an order in nadril's sig shop and wanted him to join. and he said he like doing some more colabs. but we'll just have to wait till he answers himself.