Free 40mill anyone? Phhft like no one has heard that before?

Nazgul740

where is it though?

Near Millau in southern France. I hope ur not serious, its not like u lost anything per se

also, congrats on 1.6k posts

One time at cw it was me and a level 40 in the cw bank. He says "who wants 8m" so i say me first. he walks up to me then walks to the noob. I look down and my trade/compete is on yellow! (friends!) I turn it on to "on" and then see "reallyrichdude wants to trade with you"

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

a similar thing happened to me awhile ago at around christmas time

a very high lvl (120+) with a red partyhat at edgeville bank goes "first person to trade me gets red phat" so i trade him, then a second later some lvl 5 guy or something trades him and he accepted the other guys trade.. i'm like "whatever, i was first!!" and the lvl 5 goes crazy and puts on his new phat.. and i go "omg!" so i ask the present giver if he has anything else, he says "no, you've been pranked on christmas eve!" and he said the other guy was just his other account, i just laughed and walked away :lol:

You shoulda just Reported him for account trading and stuff?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

ahhhhhgggg i hate when tht happens...like my friend has a cousin who got full torags, infinity and a whip from a dude who was quitting.....then he sold it for insanely cheap cuz he didnt know wat prices they were. :oops:

Anyways, life goes on...

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread