~*Barrows*~ FAKE (2)

Kempokid

CREDIT:

Doobie102 <-- Creator

Me <-- Poster

I DID NOT DO THESE please pm Doobie102 or leave comments here.

The first one isn't so good because of the stretched out images

test2.gif

The second one is great except for the text

test1.jpg[/img]

REVISED

test3pk7.png

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

They suck

can i see ure sigs then?

Not sure about sigs, but my Fakes are definetly better than yours.

And my sig actually isn't that bad, I'd like to see you try.

:^o :shame:

I actually like it, Jagex could use something like this.

Gunitpiece - 119 combat.

They suck

can i see ure sigs then?

Not sure about sigs, but my Fakes are definetly better than yours.

And my sig actually isn't that bad, I'd like to see you try.

Frist of all.. Please, before using forums please learn how to read. Right when I started the post I clearly stated the fakes were NOT mine so maybe u should think about it before you try and use a comback.

Also, I admit I can not do fakes but I can definately do sigs. And so far, I personally like my sigs better than yours.

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Erm, dude... does he know you posted them.. cause i didn't see that nice bold text when i frist looked... tell him to get his own tip.it account... :?

Yes, I have is permission and consent. I don't think he has a photobucket account but he has an account on tip.it

He asked me in game

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

i dont like em very much... i dont know why but i just dont...

btw good job giving yourself credit on em since you posted them, i mean that took a whole ton of work didn't it?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

btw good job giving yourself credit on em since you posted them, i mean that took a whole ton of work didn't it?

Well.. since my friend gave me permission plus I (again) clearly stated that HE is the creator, I'm sure it's ok.

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Well.. since my friend gave me permission plus I (again) clearly stated that HE is the creator, I'm sure it's ok.

ok fine, i guesse it ok, good thing you didn't start a flame war with me...cause im good at flaming \'

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

ok fine, i guesse it ok, good thing you didn't start a flame war with me...cause im good at flaming \'

lol :) i try not to. I'm pretty good with keeping control lol

besides, it's just an honest question

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

Wow a 0 poster pops up... i am not sure if i should be happy that your friend joined or mad at you for making a useless spam account to back your story up...

Aw heck ill be nice, nice to have you here arty, next time i would suggest useing imageshack.us instead of photobucket as you need no account there...

And ignore the flamers and spammers i dunno what has gotten into people tonight :-s

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Wow a 0 poster pops up... i am not sure if i should be happy that your friend joined or mad at you for making a useless spam account to back your story up...

Aw heck ill be nice, nice to have you here arty, next time i would suggest useing imageshack.us instead of photobucket as you need no account there...

And ignore the flamers and spammers i dunno what has gotten into people tonight :-s

Lol it's k. by the way, thats my friend who made the fakes. I made him create and account :P

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

... not quite an honest question when it was ment to be sarcasm... sarcasm is so hard to express over the internet lol

... not quite an honest question when it was ment to be sarcasm... sarcasm is so hard to express over the internet lol

An honest sarcasm then

Sig-gr-kemp.gif

tyvm i might try that programm and i am the creator lol i promise kempo is a good friend of mine :D

Doobie, it's not a program it's a site that holds html codes in exchange of images :P get ure stuf rite lol

Sig-gr-kemp.gif