Sjiskebab's guide to RapidShare

sjiskebab5

Very simple, but it works...

1) Click on the link, scroll down and click on 'free'

rapid1rg4.jpg

2) Wait, just wait...

rapid2tu0.jpg

3) Copy the code into the box and Choose a server ( I always take the 2nd one cause it's less used )

rapid4or8.jpg

I know ALOT of people know this, but every 5 threads I read in graveyard someone says he doesn't know how to use RapidShare.

If a mod reades this and he thinks it's good enough, remove it to graveyard and sticky it there please.

~ sjis

This is a little uncalled for... Dont you think?

Uncalled for?

You mean unnecessary.

And it wasn't.

Alot of people in video posts in the Graveyard are saying they don't know how to download stuff from rapidshare. He couldn't put it in the graveyard because guides aren't supposed to be posted there.

This is a little uncalled for... Dont you think?

Uncalled for?

You mean unnecessary.

And it wasn't.

Alot of people in video posts in the Graveyard are saying they don't know how to download stuff from rapidshare. He couldn't put it in the graveyard because guides aren't supposed to be posted there.

thnx :?

Rapidshare is useless if you have pc's behind a router/firewall. It requires direct IP connection, which is only good if you have a PC directly connected via dial-up or broadband router Megaupload seems to works for me, as well as my own personal space.

TTFN

Try my fully-graphical

copper_forum.png

RuneScape Equipment Bonus Calculator

at http://www.copperdragon.org/

While I think that there are better places for this guide (the technical one and, like you mentioned, the graveyard one), I have also seen LOADS of people that have no clue on how to use it. This is a very clear guide and, I would assume, will help many people who are new to pk vids, jad vids, etc.

Good job. O:)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

What's not to understand? Finding the "Free" button? They shouldn't even be using the internet if they can't understand something so simple. This probably should be moved though, since there aren't that many videos even posted here, and if it's not allowed on that other board, at least it should be in some tech board or advice board.

What's not to understand? Finding the "Free" button? They shouldn't even be using the internet if they can't understand something so simple. This probably should be moved though, since there aren't that many videos even posted here, and if it's not allowed on that other board, at least it should be in some tech board or advice board.

Not to be rude at all, but with 3.5k+ posts you aren't sick of the "how du i git rapdishar 2 werk?!1?!!??" posts yet? Only problem that I see is that the people who NEED this knowledge tend to be the ones who don't read stickies/guides, lol. :wall:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Not to be rude at all, but with 3.5k+ posts you aren't sick of the "how du i git rapdishar 2 werk?!1?!!??" posts yet? Only problem that I see is that the people who NEED this knowledge tend to be the ones who don't read stickies/guides, lol. :wall:

I've never seen any of those threads at all before - I don't browse the graveyard forums. I'm not against this in any way if there is a problem, I might have sounded like it though. I was just saying it being on this board isn't the best solution for that problem.

I've never seen any of those threads at all before - I don't browse the graveyard forums. I'm not against this in any way if there is a problem, I might have sounded like it though. I was just saying it being on this board isn't the best solution for that problem.

Not threads, merely posts on threads. Search p2p for "video" and most threads with a video have at least one post about it. I also do not visit the graveyard and also agree with you about the forum choice. Meh, we know what we mean(t) in our heads, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

This would be best be put to use in Help & Advice- post it there next time.

If folks can't be bothered to go there to read it, much less use the Search button to find it, well, I can't help you, because this topic is being locked.

It would be ok in Tech and Computers, where it probably belongs the most, but for the users you're trying to reach, I still suggest Help & Advice.