mining exp

captindeath

Power mine Iron. Should prolly do this in a place where two iron rox are right next to each other so that you don't have to move at all. Prolly in the Fala mine. Would go quicker if you could find someone to trade the iron to so that you don't have to drop it all.

It's not quick but it's the quickest way.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Al kharid mine. There are 3 iron ores reachable from 1 spot. You can 40k an hour there, and it is how I got 85 mining. Like they said, if you can get people to take your ore, it will save the time it takes you to drop them, and make the xp come faster.

ShadowSam19.png

if you want fast exp but make no cash mine granit in the desert then when u get a load drop it

Really? Since when did granite become f2p?

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

if you want fast exp but make no cash mine granit in the desert then when u get a load drop it

Really? Since when did granite become f2p?

Since the chemicals in his brain got all loopy and he forgot that there are two Runescapes. F2p and p2p.

Noctis666.png

i personally don't like to trade my ores to other players (either they take forever to open trade windows and press accept twice or they have like 7 open inventory spaces -.- )

i'm not saying you should fill up your inventory and waste precious time dropping all your ores at once though

what i like to do is drop my ores WHILE i'm mining (i do this in areas with 3 iron rocks where two are close together and one is just a short walk away...drop em while you're traveling between rocks :) )

it's a bit tricky at first, but i find it's worth it if you're seeking pure exp

plus, other people who can 1-hit iron tend to go after the ores and leave you alone :D (though it bugs the heck out of me when they pick up the ores and mine the rocks...is the free ore not enough? <.< )

i prefer to do this at the rimmington mine...very uncrowded since it's so far from a bank :)

just stay away from the rimmington mine on worlds 40 and 45. I'm insane. I will attempt to bite you :twisted:

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

thanks for the advice. ill probly hold off on dopping my ores till im a little closer considering i could make 7 mil if i keep the ores. ill definitly try the rimmington thing when i am closer.

Nobody can control his own life. The best you can do is chose to fill the roles given to you with good people, people who love you.

Al kharid mine. There are 3 iron ores reachable from 1 spot. You can 40k an hour there,

and it is how I got 85 mining. Like they said, if you can get people to take your ore,

it will save the time it takes you to drop them, and make the xp come faster.

I agree, that's exactly what I did.

My technique was to hit the south rock, spin, hit the west rock, spin,

hit the north rock, spin to the south and then drop, drop, drop.

By that time the first rock has respawned and you start all over again.

When you get higher you can 1 hit the iron.

It takes about 93000 iron ore to reach 85.

Hope this helps

i personnaly think its quikest in varr east mine its quiker to run the ores to the bank than drop them there. If u run out energy after 5 loads simply drop the next few till u hav full energy again there are 3 easy roks to get to there that ar ony 1 step away from each other

hope this helps

SIG.jpg

al-khadir. thats where i'm goign to power thru when i feel like minning. f2p crowded worlds :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

i personally don't like to trade my ores to other players (either they take forever to open trade windows and press accept twice or they have like 7 open inventory spaces -.- )

not if you post a message on forums (pick n apron bazaar) asking for a runner for iron, ppl will understand wat u need, at least for me, and the trade works perfectly, much faster than dropping the ores, even if he did press accept twice. i find this the best way to gain xp, you mine the ores till full inv, give it to the runner, and by the time he is back u will hav another full inv of iron. i usually do this in the two varrok mines tho.

yan+da+ape.png

true, but then again if you drop ores while mining you have almost zero time loss plus they can fill up other people who can 1-hit iron so that they don't compete with you for ores

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

i personnaly think its quikest in varr east mine its quiker to run the ores to the bank than drop them there.

Quicker to run than to drop? :roll:

...there are 3 easy roks to get to there that ar ony 1 step away from each other...

The 3 Al-kharid iron rocks don't requires any stepping at all...