NEWWWW MAXXEH FAKES. 2 now ;D

maxiemumu

fakiestrip.gif

Voila, first maxiemumu fakie. Also, I'd like lots of C/C. seeing as it is my first. ever.

FAKIE666.gif

2nd fake, did the fonts near perfect this time, but I realize there's an error in the capitalized U. I'mma fix that. also, the purple pants guy seems too small.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

download the runescape text and there arent only 4 lines of speech in text bar...

EDIT: actually i think that is the Rs font so make it size 13 and bold it for when its above peoples heads...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

http://bloodveld.com/fakes.htm

use that to your full advantage. he is amazing.

save the chat box he has provided in his tutorial. you need to make a new document for EVERY line of text. write the 1 line of text in rs 13 font and save. get your 6 lines (5 chat + 1 with your name and the "*")

once you have all of them, go to the chatbox again and go to "edit>paste from...>select first chat line>make sure transparent is on" move it to the correct place so it lines up with Bloodvelds chat box with spacers, and do the next 5 lines.

to get overhead text, just say your text in game, screen shot it, and crop. zoom in far, and use your pint bucket/pencil to paint white around the text. save and upload to fake document and center over character.

also, you need to crop your fake.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Reply to all: THAT IS RUNESCAPE FONT. My program auto smoothes. I did soem in paint and it looked cleaner. also, I realized it is supposed to be 6 lines, but my program was closed by my sis and only the final was saved, so no additions ;(

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.