anyway to make money?

warrior0110

i am short of money and i have 64 woodcutting-but yews still dont make enough money for rune stuff

all my other skills are useless and i am a non-member plus i have done all da questsplzzzzzz tell me a way of how to make a lot of money!!! :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k \'

If i were you i would kill cows and sell their hides. gives decent xp as well. If that's too low tech for you, then you could merchant iron buying it cheap and selling it for more. generally merchanting raw materials is good for anyone.

thanks for all dat-but mining coal is hard at 24 mining....

and cows and feathers are a bit like....nobbish soz dudes but ill think ill stick to yews at the moment

you got 24 mining and no money...who is nobbish now? lol sorry im jking.

my mate made some serious cash by mining silver (25 mining...not long to go) and then selling the silver to buy arrows then spent his time ranging the hill giants next to varrock for the big bones which he sold at 300 ea.

just thought i would put that across as yews sell for 300 ea but you can get big bones much faster using range.

good luck making the cash man :D

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

I suggest you raise your skills first, like mining to 30 and mine coal.

I think Yews are you best opiton, unless you care to post your other stats?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg