I cannot believe it !!!!!!!

brown0007

About being a plumber? :P

Goodluck. Do some quality work and you'll get places. ;) I know a lot of plumbers who've done crap work for my dad (general contractor) and everyone KNOWS they suck now. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Maybe in the US, but here in England if you go far as a plumber you can make some seriously good money on your own work hours.

So I'd keep shtum if I were you ;)

Especially if you're working off-hours on weekends. $150 an hour for fixing pipes.

Lucky buggers...

IRKAa.jpg

Maybe in the US, but here in England if you go far as a plumber you can make some seriously good money on your own work hours.

Especially if you're working off-hours on weekends. $150 an hour for fixing pipes.

Lucky buggers...

Its not exactly pleasent though is it. Wearing awful overalls and getting filthy everyday isnt exactly excellent.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Dirt doesnt bother me, its just the smell of stagnant water which i cant stand. ick

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I has just been selected as an apprentice plumber after 3 weeks of waiting, i cannot believe it i am over the moon !!!!

HAHA me to ive just got a plumbing apprenticship with JTL, and i have a employer for 4 days a week good luck to you i cant wait until 3-4 years ill be on ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã400-ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã600 per week w99t

whos ur training provider?

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85

That's what I'm planning to do, get a trade, maybe electrician or fitter and turner. Then go out to one of the mines and earn something like $120k a year, doing 4 days a week. Money will be awful at the start though. :?

Lucky buggers...

Its not exactly pleasent though is it. Wearing awful overalls and getting filthy everyday isnt exactly excellent.

If I get paid $150 per hour to roll in a pile of dirt and occasionally eat the dirt - I'd do it!

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Lucky buggers...

Kind of a stereotype. I'm sure they do get dirty sometimes, but I have yet to see any wearing filthy over-alls. :P

The guys I see are usually dressed in blue jeans and a business shirt...You know, one of those with a name tag on them. They just wander around houses putting plumbing into houses while we build the rest. I wouldn't exactly call their hours "short" either, most of the time they're there longer than we are...And we work from 7 AM to 5 PM.

Different stuff in different places, perhaps. I have no idea what they make...Never asked.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Lucky buggers...

I don't think that actually happens... Like Tigra said, the plumbers I see are dressed in blue jeans and a button down shirt with a name tag. Also, I've never seen one covered in crap or anything...

it depends what type of plumbing you do..

if its industrial sometimes you have to get down drains ([cabbage]) but if i specialize in domestic which is what im doing you tend to stick with sinks, house piping and gas boilers i went to the job centre today and printed out a vacancy in london for a qualified plumber with corgi and it paid ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã17-ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã25 per hour w99t w99t thats like $35-$50 for all you yanks.

Engl1sh.png

Engl1sh of RSAlliance

Goals Att 80 - Str 80 - Def 80 - Slayer 85