Rate or Hate

iamcalledgreg

Thanks for that, seriously. 5 for neatness, out of 5 right? And yes I know it only really deserves 1, very unoriginal but for a first time?

Here, some people don't really have mercy on you because it is your "First". I am one of those people. Please don't back yourself up with the excuse of "It's my first time" because not a lot of people care, and I'm just being honest with you. Just accept your rating, learn from advice given to you, and move along.

High ratings don't necessarily mean anything on this board either.

I still think it's a nice fake though, just trying to give you advice on how this community works :wink:

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

Here, some people don't really have mercy on you because it is your "First". I am one of those people. Please don't back yourself up with the excuse of "It's my first time" because not a lot of people care, and I'm just being honest with you. Just accept your rating, learn from advice given to you, and move along.

High ratings don't necessarily mean anything on this board either.

I still think it's a nice fake though, just trying to give you advice on how this community works

K then, cheers mate!

I honestly don't see a problem with the pic.

NOTE: I am probably going to make the cow different (Red or something)

If you end up making the cow a different color, red WOULD be your best bet. But you have to make sure it's the right type of red. Try comparing it with the hellcat type, and try to make it glow under the cow lol. :lol:

P.S- Rating: 8/10