Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

wow good luck with all those goals! just so many! and you have a big blog like a few others if seen (not bad i like having a big read while fishing) have fun with all your goals! check my blog out sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woot yay!!!!

Congratulations on your place at the Tilburg University, oyu should visit the 'textiel museum'. (I liked it as a small kid, don't know what it is like nowadays, and if it even still exists!

I'm really happy for you! \' \' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Good job dude!

I think you made a great disision (lol sp!) to choose for the Real LifeÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî above RuneScape, Its way more important :wink:

and above all:

Welcome Back dude!

...Centrits ::'

219365.png

yay silver came back?

ehhhhhh.... yeah he did

(i came up a rank in the tip.it rank thingy. im goblin armor now :) )

good luck in school

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

Yeah I'm half back :P

And thanks for the support guys :)

I'm still really busy partying and furnishing my room here so I probably won't play for at least 2 weeks or so. After that I'll probably play whenever I feel bored and dont want to study :P

I'm off to go catch a lecture on Microeconomics now :P

Cya,

...Silver24-7

ok. :shock:

you got 5 Santa's all the barrows armor :shock: . you have a bazillion thousand kabousand million :shock: . and you built a pool :shock: :shock: . you work harder than a Mexican :P .

alas most (hopefully everybody) people consciously knows that school is more important than a game. if you don't ace microirobots then i shall do something of massive procrastinate proportions. good luck :D !

for the offended....

[hide]no offense intended just a reference to how hard Hispanics work. if you private message me saying how offended you are then your not going to get the nicest response back. <.< [/hide]

1004.png

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

ohw and uhm.... I changed 1small thing in that bank pic =P Just to see if anyone finds out what it is. The finder gets a cookie =0

Hmm, the "K" in your money?

Also, you have 3 ROW/Dragonstone ring placeholders ::'

You got that second part right, but people already guessed that.

Well here I am, 2 weeks later and still in shortage of time.... :x Maybe that's because of all the parties and going to bed at 6 am but whatever the cause for now I'm still not playing rs :P

When I get back I'll do some of that new altar runecrafting though. Last week I placed my new carpet in my room and yesterday I set up my waterbed :-w :-w

When the bed is filled with nice warm water I will continue putting in the rest of my stuff :) and then maybe when all that is done and I have my pc set up in my room on my home made desk I might have some time to play again XD

Anyways I'm logging in on rs for a sec right now to see if I'm not hacked and everything is still well, and maybe even talk to someone who's online :)

I'll talk to you all again in a week or 2...

ohw btw use all this time I'm not playing to get better stats then me ^^

...Silver24-7

ohw and uhm.... I changed 1small thing in that bank pic =P Just to see if anyone finds out what it is. The finder gets a cookie =0

Hmm, the "K" in your money?

Also, you have 3 ROW/Dragonstone ring placeholders ::'

You got that second part right, but people already guessed that.

Well here I am, 2 weeks later and still in shortage of time.... :x Maybe that's because of all the parties and going to bed at 6 am but whatever the cause for now I'm still not playing rs :P

When I get back I'll do some of that new altar runecrafting though. Last week I placed my new carpet in my room and yesterday I set up my waterbed :-w :-w

When the bed is filled with nice warm water I will continue putting in the rest of my stuff :) and then maybe when all that is done and I have my pc set up in my room on my home made desk I might have some time to play again XD

Anyways I'm logging in on rs for a sec right now to see if I'm not hacked and everything is still well, and maybe even talk to someone who's online :)

I'll talk to you all again in a week or 2...

ohw btw use all this time I'm not playing to get better stats then me ^^

...Silver24-7

LOL! we still racing to all skills 70+? Lol I'm still going to lose anyway...

btw: a nice warm waterbed omg, thats sooooo nice for a student, they are ment not to have money at all :XD: You failed!! :ohnoes:

...Centrits

219365.png

Lol here in Holland we have this stupid "IB-Groep" which takes up over 20 hours of your time to interact with and over 50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì of telephone line costs but after all that trouble you can borrow/receive upto little more then 1000ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month without interest until you finish your studies, so the Dutch students have a fair bit of money to spend ^^

Right now I'm a bit low though because they just took 2 terms of college money from my account meaning 500ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì at once disappearing. But I have enough left to manage for the rest of the month until I get my next 882,50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì deposit from IB-Groep ^^

...Silver

p.s. I've played World of Warcraft on a friends account from lvl 1 to lvl 6 and I have to admit it's pretty fun, probably addicting as well which is why I'm keeping myself from subscribing to it XD

sorry, what did you say? world of warcraft? DON'T!!

you'll have no life anymore :XD: (no offense)

I wasn't aware of the IB-Groep thingy, but didnt you say you werent being chosen at the lotery, or was it for the acces for the University itself?

Explain! :anxious:

Centrits!

219365.png

sorry, what did you say? world of warcraft? DON'T!!

you'll have no life anymore :XD: (no offense)

I wasn't aware of the IB-Groep thingy, but didnt you say you werent being chosen at the lotery, or was it for the acces for the University itself?

Explain! :anxious:

Centrits!

Yes, that was for access at the university itself. I'm now studying at a different university but I still get to score 882,50ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month from them XD

Ohw and guess why I'm not allowing myself to subscribe to WoW? :P

So I played f2p rs for 2 hours today, did some smelting mith ores and smithing them into plates and alching, but after talking to the few old friends that were actually online I got bored and decided I needed membership to have fun in RS :P So I'll probably get p2p again soon and then I'll be playing more actively ;)

That's it for now.

Cya,

...Silver

yay for more activity of you! \'

LOL p2p=more fun :-$

great to hear you are comming back! yay!

How are you doing on the university? I hope you are doing well and when the (tentamens) come you will have some nice marks! btw, what are the subjects you chose?

Centrits ::' :thumbsup:

219365.png

OmG thats one hot bank, sell me some kwuarms ill pay gewd monah!

lol but seriously do sell me some i need to get all skills to 70+ aswell check out my blog to them, pitty im not as rich as otherwise it would be quite a bit easier cus so for i think ill have to ern about 15m from scratch so im screwed :cry:

P.S

I Hate Smiley Limit Too!!

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

Doing pretty well at University and I'll have my first exams soon, October 15th.

I didn't choose any subjects I just chose International Business which automatically brings along math, microeconomics and management in the first term.

And child, The picture's a bit old so I already used all those kwuarms ;) And we all have to make all our "gewd monah -.-" ourselves so don't use that as an excuse ;)

I'm still not a member though even though I paid yesterday at 4:30 by IDeal :S:S I hope they'll process it soon though.

Well not going to play today then, not tomorrow either because I have a midterm, and then I'll see if I have time in the weekend :P

...Silver

i havent posted in a while :oops: you got your desk set up i assume? hows the watered?.... i feel disgusting now.... eewww... anyway, i don't know jack crap about university's the euro (i think thats the money system...) or why the Yankees lost their chance at the world series; but you might not know what im talking about =P

enjoy members for however long you'll use it ::'

13 quests away from quest cape >.<

edit:14 quests now because of that stupid update <.< more work..... :?

1004.png

i havent posted in a while :oops: you got your desk set up i assume? hows the watered?.... i feel disgusting now.... eewww... anyway, i don't know jack crap about university's the euro (i think thats the money system...) or why the Yankees lost their chance at the world series; but you might not know what im talking about =P

Our Euro= your Dollar ::'

I hope you are doing well, and getting internet in your room too, so you can log in, and above all: post here!

Cent

219365.png

Our Euro= your Dollar ::'

I hope you are doing well, and getting internet in your room too, so you can log in, and above all: post here!

Cent

Our ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì = 1.4x your $

Well, they finally processed my payment yesterday, about a week after I actually payed for my membership. Right now I'm still too busy to play actively, but I might be found online while alching a bit sometimes.

Got exams the upcoming week so I'm supposed to be studying a bit...

Cya,

...Silver24-7