Buying pixel splash page 1-3mil!!

makingcash

Redesigning a site theme, and going to have a splash page. For those of you who dont know what that is, it is a screen where you basically state the name of the site and click enter, by text or by artwork. In this case Im choosing pixel artwork.

Ide like this to be very good quality, (its no crap site, its a .com and well known graphics forum.)

Picture may be isometric, or just regular.

Color theme: any colors, make it realistic, and have the colors related to the theme of the artwork. White backround.

Site name: Pixel Pieces

Picture theme: Ide prefer a miniature city, with cars etc, dosnt have to be animated. Ide like the picture to have a black border once finished.

Size: 360x360 to 400x400 pixels. (NO LARGER) All space does not have to be filled.

Prize: I do not play runescape anymore, so I am willing to pay anywhere from 1 million to 3million for a well done, perfect peice of artwork.

Thank you.

Well its basically about any form of art on the computer, and every few months we change the theme, last month was grunge, but now we are going for pixel art, sites down atm, upgrading the hosting and bandwidth and all, but itll be right back up with shortly, (godaddy is slow with this stuff) about 400 Active members atm, and about 200 accounts that people dont use anymore/ :roll:

Thanks, good luck if you try.

i know u said u wanted pixel .. but can it be like handrawn stuff and colored .. (all done on the comp btw . .so it'll be like pixel .. .). . .

if yes lemme know .. .like my dragon avatar was handdrawn on the comp. . .and same wit my dragon sig .. u gota refresh to see it . . and it'll ocme up.. .anyways lemme know if its all right to do this

Is the spelling of "Pieces" just an accident? Or did you spell it wrong on purpose. And do you want the splash to flow intot he bg, or just be a square image placed on the page?

i know u said u wanted pixel .. but can it be like handrawn stuff and colored .. (all done on the comp btw . .so it'll be like pixel .. .). . .

if yes lemme know .. .like my dragon avatar was handdrawn on the comp. . .and same wit my dragon sig .. u gota refresh to see it . . and it'll ocme up.. .anyways lemme know if its all right to do this

If you make it look cartoonish, and boxy, yes, its fine.

That's quite a bit of money, and also quite a bit of work. I don't mean to offend you, but before I dive into a huge project I'd prefer a middleman hold the money so we know you're good for it. (GreatsilverWyrm, or someone like that).

Anyways, I might try this..

QH.