i got a question

nick44

Ok, most importantly, how much are torags plate and legs worth, and also which would be a better combo, torags plate and legs or dharoks plate and legs (my other items are dmed, rune defender, glory, dragon long, rune boots, ring of recoil)

Torags would be better because it's cheaper. Get rid of the Dmed and get a berserker hell. Stats are nearly the same but Serker gives strength boost.

Also get the best R4D gloves you can.

Toerack costs about 1.8m for pl8 and about 1m for legs last time I check. I'm prolly wrong tho.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Torags would be better because it's cheaper. Get rid of the Dmed and get a berserker hell. Stats are nearly the same but Serker gives strength boost.

Toerack costs about 1.8m for pl8 and about 1m for legs last time I check. I'm prolly wrong tho.

Well ur post kinda contradicts itself, cause i can get dharok plate and legs for 1.9 mill maybe 1.8. Which one is better, and how much are toraqs worth (u said ur not sure)

Well ur post kinda contradicts itself, cause i can get dharok plate and legs for 1.9 mill maybe 1.8. Which one is better, and how much are toraqs worth (u said ur not sure)

If you're rich, go with Dharoks. Otherwise, Torags.

Dharoks has lower defence. Neither set can fight well just on it's own.

Dharoks set effect can be used while training, but it costs A LOT in prayer pots, and you have a good chance of accidentally losing the helm. (accidents happen.)

Torags is more useful without the set effect, cheaper, and you don't need to spend as much money on supplies. Not to mention if you lost your helm in a freak accident, it's cheaper to replace.

If you're rich, go with Dharoks. Otherwise, Torags.

Dharoks has lower defence. Neither set can fight well just on it's own.

Dharoks set effect can be used while training, but it costs A LOT in prayer pots, and you have a good chance of accidentally losing the helm. (accidents happen.)

Torags is more useful without the set effect, cheaper, and you don't need to spend as much money on supplies. Not to mention if you lost your helm in a freak accident, it's cheaper to replace.

Ty for advice, but im just looking for that advice on plate and legs, not whole set. Also does anyone know what torags leg/plate is worth?

Some food for thought.

torags_helm.pngtorags_platebody.pngtorags_platelegs.png

dharoks_helm.pngdharoks_platebody.pngdharoks_platelegs.png

All credit to DroolMAN for pictures, they can be found here.

haha, same exact stats. ty for pics

k now that question is awnsered, just 1 more now, how much do torags legs and plate cost

This says:

Torag:

Helm: 300k

Platebody: 1 mill - 1.2 mill

Platelegs: 700k

Hammers: 200k - 250k

Set without hammers: 2 mill - 2.4 mill

Full set: 2.4 mill - 2.8 mill

Don't know how accurate it is though (Last edited 27 July 2006)

Foooman.png

k, ty alot foooman, really helped me out :D

but since they are the same price, and exact same defence, there is one more question to be awnsered.

what is the price to repair each?

Barrows Helmets: 60k

Barrows Bodies: 90k

Barrows Legs: 80k

Barrows Weapons: 100k

Total repair cost: 330k

The exact same.

alright, ty for all the help.