Logitech USB headset Issue

zonda

I just got a logitech USB headset (350 Series)

It seems pretty nice... but I have one small problem. My computer is on my left side, so I have the cord connecting to the headset on my left side... kind of hard to put into words.

Well anyway, it is suppose to be on the right (like your suppose to have the cord part of the headset and the microphone on your right) however I wear it on my left because of where the computer sits, which means that the sound is also reversed, I can't wear it how your suppose to because I don't have enough cord, and I don't want it laying on the keyboard while I am playing a game either... so is there any options to "reverse sound" ?? There were no drivers that came with it, just a FYI.

I looked into my AC 97 sound options, only to realize they don't make a difference since it's a USB device, and not plugged into the sound / voice ports.

I also looked in the sound options under the control panel but saw nothing. All help would be much appreciated as its nearly impossible to play games with reverse sound, too confusing.

I just got a logitech USB headset (350 Series)

It seems pretty nice... but I have one small problem. My computer is on my left side, so I have the cord connecting to the headset on my left side... kind of hard to put into words.

Well anyway, it is suppose to be on the right (like your suppose to have the cord part of the headset and the microphone on your right) however I wear it on my left because of where the computer sits, which means that the sound is also reversed, I can't wear it how your suppose to because I don't have enough cord, and I don't want it laying on the keyboard while I am playing a game either... so is there any options to "reverse sound" ?? There were no drivers that came with it, just a FYI.

I looked into my AC 97 sound options, only to realize they don't make a difference since it's a USB device, and not plugged into the sound / voice ports.

I also looked in the sound options under the control panel but saw nothing. All help would be much appreciated as its nearly impossible to play games with reverse sound, too confusing.

Check in the games settings, I remember that Americas Army had a reverse sound option, which was helpful because my speakers had to be reversed because of their abysmally short cords :(

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

It's not just in game, it's everything. If I go to winamp and set it at 100% left speaker, I hear it all in the right...

And CS doesn't have a setting for that either. Any one else have any advice? Don't want to try and take back a $50 headset and explain why I want my money back...

ahh.. have you tried a extension cord

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000068BUI/104-3049436-6963935?v=glance&n=172282

B000068BUI.01._SS500_SCMZZZZZZZ_V1080942369_.jpg

Go to your local wallyworld or major comupter/audio retailer and they should have one for you :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!