99 Fletching party -Finished-post your screenshots please :D

my_tribute

Sounds cool, i'll be there.

great, the more people the more joy :wink:

i just thought of a location to get 99 fletching, and it seems i found one.

here goes:

99fletchingroutebf4.png

we will gather at the baxtorian falls and i'll get 99 fletching there ( that place looks pretty nice , heres a pic of how it looks there)

99fletchinglocationat9.png

then we will follow the red path through ardounge and seers village to my house at the fremennik province.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o My house? I hope I have members by tomorrow (Jagex hasn't gotten my payment yet(I used paypal) :pray:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

:o My house? I hope I have members by tomorrow (Jagex hasn't gotten my payment yet(I used paypal) :pray:

1 thing though, if we want to have the party at your place then you need to move it to rellekka.And don't worry about the payment.I could always use my house if jagex gets your payment too late

Good job on 99 fletching. I'll end up making it. (-;

well i don't have 99 fletching yet ::' alot of things could still go wrong.What if my computer gets fried by a lightning storm :) :wink: nah, jk i'll definitly get the 99 on thursday. :boohoo:

and great to hear your coming too,the more people the longer the train and the more fun we'll have ! :lol:

1) sounds cool. Gratz on nearly 99 fletching.
Ty

2) don't ask for donations. It's against TIF rules.
Well i'm not exactly asking, i'm just telling people i would appreciate it if they donated.But i'll remove that part annyways,i think i got enough items for the drop party by now, so donations won't be needed annymore.

if i manage to come, ill drop 100k in celebration of 99 skill. and HYT to Warning 3, the first tip.it'er ive seen on rs. and im in australia if i cant come, ill just give ya 50k later on rs caz im a nice guy. have fun and my spirit shall live on in the party *sees drunk ghost with it's head in the punch bowl*

PM and HYT me anytime, priv chat is always on.

and remember: REAL GUYS WEAR PURPLE!

if i manage to come, ill drop 100k in celebration of 99 skill. and HYT to Warning 3, the first tip.it'er ive seen on rs. and im in australia if i cant come, ill just give ya 50k later on rs caz im a nice guy. have fun and my spirit shall live on in the party.

it would be great if you could come, the more people the more fun!And thanks about the stuff you want to drop/give to me if you can't come.I really appreciate it.

*sees drunk ghost with it's head in the punch bowl*
If only i had a ammy of ghostspeak ::'

I'll do my very best to come, sounds fun :D

ok cool, seems 10-15 people are coming to the party, that should make a pretty long train if we do it right ::'

oh and btw, only 15k till 99 fletching.:anxious:

for some reason i have the feeling i'll get 99 before the party by accident :ohnoes:

Just a small update on the party, we will now have a part of the drop party at bobby's house, then we'll move on to cw to play a game ( team saradomin).After that we will all head to yanille, to darkalien182's house and have the the other part of the drop party at his place.

i will provide the rings of dueling, so nobody has to walk. please use your own ring of dueling if you have one, cause i only have a limited ammount of rings ::'

I just added a drop list.Seems i got around the 900k worth of stuff to drop \' ::' .

and just another reminder that i will drop half the stuff at bobby1167's house.Then we will go to cw.And then we will go to darkalien182's house where i will drop the other half of the stuff.So don't be sad when you got nothing at bobby's place,there's still a big change you get items at darkalien's home.

and Absolutly no telegrabing, i will stop dropping when people are telegrabbing

so euhm 7 GMC or whatever it is is 9 CET right? i dont really get that time thingy

i don't really understand the time thingy neither, so i added how many minutes left till the party in my title :D