..::: Quest for 1600 skill total :::.. *UPDATED*

I want to get 1600 skill total by the end off summer before school starts on September 6th. Can it be done? Lucky for me I still have some levels like farming, herb, and crafting and should be easy to get up. I'll need to get about 1 level per day.

EDIT: Now that I am starting to level some of my lower stats im starting to realize that this goal should be preatty easy. I still need to get ahead of schedule because my football team starts practicing more as it gets closer to the season peaking at 6 hours a day during the week leading up to the first game so I won't be able to play as much and when I do have free time I'll want to spend it sleeping. Oh well, If I do get to 1600 early I'll just keep going and see how high I can get.

1578/1600 total level

RSN: Bantam222 --- feel free to add me if you want! \'

August 9th

Didn't play too much today. I runecrafted about 1k nats which I'll use for getting 85 mage. \'

August 8th

Going to go pick my ranarrs today and plant some more. I hope they aren't dead. #-o

34farming.jpg

Well from the 4 patches I got 26 ranarr herbs. About average I'd say. It stilll adds up to a nice profit, and will give me a herb level once I make them into prayer pots!

81cooking.jpg

Just did 7 barrow runs, got a half key not too bad. On my last run I see some guy ancienting dharok without prayer. Whenever I see this I'm like gezz why don't they ever die. They must be good at this (I never ancient at barrows), when he gets whacked a 32 and dies. Quickly I loot the pile of corse (didn't get his name) while trying to deal with a half killed dharok of my own. I was able to get rune plate, rune legs, mystic gloves, boots and hat, some runes (not sure how many, they mixed in with mine), and filleed the rest of my inventory up with a few prayer pots before tellying of to bank. \' He didn't have too good stuff but it was still nice.

35farming.jpg

Did another harvest just now, a lot more of my plants died this time and I only got 11 rannars. Oh well, got the level at least. This time I only planted rannar seeds (running out) and limproot plants. I am out of Allotment seeds and I don't even use the harvests, while limproots and ranarr weeds I can use.

Spend the rest of the day at the tzhaar place killing the lvl 149s. I'v gotten almost 100k xp, but my best drop is just a diamond so far. 3k tokkuls so far.

August 7th

Ahhh, now the levels are flowing in. :wink: Hopefully I'll harvest a nice amount of ranarr weeds from this.

33farming.jpg

August 6th

Just finished up barrow run. I did 15 trips but ended up banking without a barrow item. I still walked away with a nice profit though.

Here is my end inventory:

barrows8-6-06.jpg

20,700 coins (minus 10,000 that i brought) = 10,700

690 bolt racks (minus 500 that i brought) = 190, 400 each = 76k

3885 mind runes (minus 4,000 that i brought) = -115, 15 each = -1,725

1,370 death runes (minus 1,00 that i brought) = 370, 300 each = 111k

1633 chaos runes, 135 each = 220,455

251 blood runes, 550 each = 138,050

5.75 prayer pots (4) (minus 15 that i brought) = -9.25 prayer pots (4), 10k each = -92,500

99 sharks (minus 150 that i brought) = -51 sharks, 1k each = -51k

TOTAL PROFIT FROM 15 BARROW RUNS = 410,980 gp

TOTAL AVERAGE PROFIT PER RUN = 27,398 gp

I usually get a KC of 20-25. I think I will keep a running log of my barrow profits.

Doing some slayer:

86attack.jpg

and later...

85defence.jpg

63agility.jpg

Spend the rest of the day fishing some more sharks as I am running low, also still waiting for that big shark... -.-

August 5th

I didn't get to play too much today so no news really. I spend most of the day playing poker with some friends.

August 4th

Today I got some iron drags for slayer. Now usually I would skip these tasks but I had some prayer pots and anti fire pots lying around in the bank, so I decided to go give them a shot. I killed about 40 or so, but nothing too good. Oh well, I still have never had a dragon drop in Runescape...

steeldrag.jpg

I finished the day doing some barrow runs. I did 6 runs without any barrow items, almost 1k chaos though, so not all bad. Because I only use about 2-3 prayer doses and 3-4 sharks per run, I can still make a nice profit even when I don't get items. I use the general store to unnote my prayer pots and sharks (though i can do 2-3 trips before unnotting) so i will often do 10-20 barrow runs before banking my loot. It's very fast. I'm still at barrows right now as i log off for the night so I'll post my exact profits tomorrow when I bank. Sill no levels #-o but I am nearing in on lots of them! Hopefully I'll be able to finish them all off this weekend.

August 3rd

No levels today, but I did a lot of slayer and I'm fairly close to 70 slayer. Also only 50k and 70k off 86 attack and 85 defense, which will get me 105 combat.

Now that I have 32 farming I can plant my ranarr seeds which I have been saving up, so as soon as I make some more super compost I'll start planting them (along with the other allotment seeds) which hopefully will get me a few farming levels, and some herb levels once I make them into prayer pots that I can use at barrows. :thumbsup:

STARTING STATS

1571st.jpg

STARTING BANK

bank8-3-06.jpg

bank8-3-06B.jpg

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

can someone tell me if the bank pic worked? It looks ok on my computer but it seems like when people try to post big pics it shows up small... #-o

I think mine should work tho, i saved it at a low resolution so it doesnt take up too much space.

1gp.jpg

August 4th

Today I got some iron drags for slayer. Now usually I would skip these tasks but I had some prayer pots and anti fire pots lying around in the bank, so I decided to go give them a shot. I killed about 40 or so, but nothing too good. Oh well, I still have never had a dragon drop in Runescape...

Ever had one in real life?

:lol:

Gl on your goals

Necrossigv3.jpg

how do ppl lvl up so fast i put in like 2hours a day and i get like 3k and half a stupid lvl (f2p lvl 68 combat and 685 skill total started 12-24-05)

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

• 3 months later...

wow its been like 5 months since i quit...i just kinda stopped playing once i started 6 hours of football practice during the summer and never started again, i sold all my stuff and gave some stuff away. Right now i got a santa, about 6M and few mill of stuff, maybe ill play a little over x-mas break im getting kinda bored....

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.

me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.

me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.

go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.me.go.

me.go.me.go.me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SHIPIT

1gp.jpg

yeah, that explains it :thumbsup:

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.