What's the random sig site?

DarkDude

Hmm i'm not quite sure what you mean, if you uploaded using imageshack.com or something, i dont think you can get it back, if you have a photobucket account then it will be saved on there... did you not have the sig saved on your comp somewhere?

Kinda sucks that that happened. Kinda funny though...

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

Found it, thanks Furious.

I bought both sigs that were in it for about 1.2M and were over the course of the past 2 years or so. Before the Media market was made I believe. Can't remember who I bought them off either :wall:

Well you say they owe you 1.2mil, so if you bought it try finding it in the media market.

EDIT: I was checking if the nam was right, and I can't find that forum now, I thought it was locked but open for veiwing?

Found them now, so that doesn't matter.

Just need them to say I can use them again. Which there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to...

My sigs got removed due to stupidity from tip.it admins. Apparently one of them was portraying someone standing in a POH with dead people outside, this was meant to be the Duriel event. I've had that sig for a year now.

Umm, sorry, but the Durial event was nowhere near a year ago.

Don't call the TIF Staff stupid either.

That's my point. I had that sig for a year, so HOW was it copying the event? It wasn't, if anything, durial copied my sig :lol:
so you mean you bought a sig of the durial event before it happened? And by doing so you made durial go an a Rampage of epic proportions?Gotcha!

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

That's my point. I had that sig for a year, so HOW was it copying the event? It wasn't, if anything, durial copied my sig :lol:
so you mean you bought a sig of the durial event before it happened? And by doing so you made durial go an a Rampage of epic proportions?Gotcha!

Either that Or I can time travel which according to the tip.it admins I can do...

So, who wants to come to 2058 with me?

Either that Or I can time travel which according to the tip.it admins I can do...

So, who wants to come to 2058 with me?

2003 pl0x?.......eh im sorry tip it...but he has had that for as long as I can remember, it in no way relates to durial, its just a coinsidence...

thats a point hes not exactly offending anyone, even if the sig was made because of the durial event

its a game and it suffered a glitch

real people werent killed, and if they are still bitter enough to complain about it now, then goodl uck to them in the rest of their lives

spacescenev24.jpg

you bought one from me.. but i dont have it saved on my computer, sorry i frequently delete my work from my computer.

Still got it :D

Can't remember how long I had that sig for o.O Must be well over a year now I think.