What's your record?

blushenka

I don't set goals for myself anymore 'cause I know I can never finish them :lol: . Most of Runescape's just too boring and repetitive for my attention span.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

1-50 cooking and fishing, 3-46 combat all in the same day.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

started wednesday with 71 fishing, going to 76 fishing monday. BUT, i must also have enough monkfish to compensate for burning them going from level 74-80 cooking. so it equals to about 5500-6000 total monkfish i have to fish. at my rate, i should be done with the fishing monday, and have the cooking done tuesday.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

From 30 30 1 to 40 57 1 in a day.

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

two times.

one:

i said to myself, im going to get to 65 rcing in 3 days. and i did, i bored myself to death but hey i did it.

two:

i wanted guthans. so i sole my verac, and brought 25k pure ess. did it in 3 days.

thanks to those, im now 70 rcing.

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

I was gonna do 72 to 85 mining in 22 days in f2p, I calculated I could do it. Got too boring, made it in around 6 weeks- 2 months, but I lvled a load of other things too.

Then I set myself 89-99 cooking, still F2P, but I totally lost track of time, took a few weeks I think.

Today marks 2 weeks of membership, I've gone up exactly 200 total lvls so far, fletched all my willow from nonmember wc and did a load of slayer thieving agility etc for easy lvls. Next goal is 1500 total lvl, no time limit hehe, and I'll need to start farming or construction.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

for a long time i wanted 75 wc and i was only 60

so it took me 8 full 6 hour days of yews, but i got it, and i'm really glad i did to, i've made 2 mil in 2 5 hour days.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

I just subscribed to my second month of members because I actually did complete a nice goal I made for myself during my first month. Once I payed for it, I devoted to making 90 Fletching in 30 days. I did complete this goal, with 6 days of members credit left.

Now I am trying to get to 99 :pray:

finish235ue.jpg