Mr EmfluM's Blog: June 28 (120 Combat)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I met you the other day on a Dagganoth assignment (where that one idiot kept complaining that we were stealing his Dags and then got mad because he coulnd't figure out what HYT meant :) ). Good luck on getting to 85 Slayer, I'm sure you will make it.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

Hey, I met you the other day on a Dagganoth assignment (where that one idiot kept complaining that we were stealing his Dags and then got mad because he coulnd't figure out what HYT meant :) ). Good luck on getting to 85 Slayer, I'm sure you will make it.

lol yeah ... good times. Good luck with your goals and thankx :)

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

Very sweet cooking level. What are you cooking at the moment...and will you be switching to sharks at 94? Keep it up 8-)

Thankx :)

I have been cooking shark since level 87 and i will be cooking them untill 99. I didn't burn as many as most of you would think. infact i am making money at the moment even though i am not 94 yet :)

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Rate My Bank!

Very sweet cooking level. What are you cooking at the moment...and will you be switching to sharks at 94? Keep it up 8-)

Thankx :)

I have been cooking shark since level 87 and i will be cooking them untill 99. I didn't burn as many as most of you would think. infact i am making money at the moment even though i am not 94 yet :)

If you are interested i bought about 16.5k shark and i will be selling/buying/trading them for more raw untill i have enough for 99 :)

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Rate My Bank!