Tree Spirits drop D spears!

S11m

Cool, but are there any Unicorns that drop horns there?

IDK, i never wondered around the place :)

(hint, try 301/bis)

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Cool, but are there any Unicorns that drop horns there?

EDIT: 1337 total ftw..

Wilderness greater demons drop rune full helmet as often as these in Brimhaven Dungeon

Waterfall Fire giants drop rune arrows as often as these in Brimhaven

So I assume they do. The drop rates are the same no matter where they are from.

However, there are few exceptions, for example the man near the general store in Ardougne City doesn't drop anything (correct me if I'm wrong, at least I've fought it for ages and didn't got anything. Not even 3 coins)

I've killed about a dozen in this first trip and gotten the following:

knife

22 nats

mith axe

mith axe

adamant axe

steel axe

toadflax herb (unided at first)

mith axe

22 nats

belladonna seed

mith axe

22 nats

avantoe seed

mith axe

They are HORRIBLE for training as they give crummy xp, but if you want to last longer, consider hallying them as there are safe spots...

By the way, how did you get 3 to appear at once? Only one comes out for me. (maybe at different tree I guess)

Also the large rock in your pic, upon examining says, "I guess it's not a rolling stone." The other says, "Rock, but obviously not roll."

It's a fun area - worthwhile for about 15 mins, and then you can be on your way... Perhaps tree spirits will be a slaying task?

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

Values? What do they mean?

By the way, how did you get 3 to appear at once? Only one comes out for me. (maybe at different tree I guess)

I ran around so they got stuck and chopped again.

Also the large rock in your pic, upon examining says, "I guess it's not a rolling stone." The other says, "Rock, but obviously not roll."

I was near the Rolling Stone :P

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

round 2:

mith axe

22 nats

herb (irit)

adamant axe

22 nats

22 nats

steel axe

nothing :(

steel axe

mith axe

steel axe

herb (kwuarm)

steel axe

steel axe

lantadyme seed

herb (harralander)

22 nats

toadflax seed

steel axe

uncut emerald <--- means a dhalf could be dropped as well.

(More to come later...)

Also note that a dds appears to have no significant effect (apart from the dd special) as I believe you cannot poison tree spirits. The best method (safest) is to hally them using the plant next the tree to block (I lagged twice when I was there).

These would be a viable training option if you hallyed them, especially for the natures) if they actually gave xp...

Otherwise you're better off training elsewhere.

RSN: Greedom1 | QP 248+ | Combat 116 | Total 1920+ | Skills 95 craft, 99 farm, 88 herb, 91 mage, 85 slayer

round 2.5

22 nats

mith axe

irit seed

5 nats

steel axe

steel axe

steel axe

steel axe

2 nats

mith axe

herb (guam)

22 nats

herb (harralander)

adamant axe

uncut sapphire

22 nats

irit seed

belladonna seed

herb (guam)

adamant axe

herb (avantoe)

Decent nat rune drops - it's actually decent there if you're somewhat of a pure (low combat) with a lower combat tree spirit (like the 120's or whatever). 159's take a bit longer...

If you cannot craft your own natures, but have finished the fiary ring quest, and have a decent (but not too high) combat level, you might find it worth your while to check this place out.

However, without giving training xp, these things stink overall.

round 2.5

22 nats

mith axe

irit seed

5 nats

steel axe

steel axe

steel axe

steel axe

2 nats

mith axe

herb (guam)

22 nats

herb (harralander)

adamant axe

uncut sapphire

22 nats

irit seed

belladonna seed

herb (guam)

adamant axe

herb (avantoe)

Decent nat rune drops - it's actually decent there if you're somewhat of a pure (low combat) with a lower combat tree spirit (like the 120's or whatever). 159's take a bit longer...

If you cannot craft your own natures, but have finished the fiary ring quest, and have a decent (but not too high) combat level, you might find it worth your while to check this place out.

However, without giving training xp, these things stink overall.

Too bad it's no turning back. :ohnoes:

did that make sense to anyone else?

I was thinking the same thing --- Blaziken, explain?

Well, what I meant was you said lower level tree spirits drop nature runes more often, didn't you?

If that's not what you meant, I will report my post at once and try to get it removed.

I thought you meant lvl120 tree spirits dropped nature runes more often than 159, forgive me if I'm wrong. If I am indeed wrong I must have misread.

did that make sense to anyone else?

I was thinking the same thing --- Blaziken, explain?

Well, what I meant was you said lower level tree spirits drop nature runes more often, didn't you?

If that's not what you meant, I will report my post at once and try to get it removed.

I thought you meant lvl120 tree spirits dropped nature runes more often than 159, forgive me if I'm wrong. If I am indeed wrong I must have misread.

Ah... I understand. You're saying once you reach a cb level where randoms are 159s - no turning back then.

My point about the 120s vs 159s is basically that if you're a pure of some sort and can kill 120's faster than you can kill 159s (at an equivalent level) then it's overall more positive.

I would seriously consider training there a bit for the natures if it wasn't for the lack of combat xp. But I've said that way too much already :)