CLOSE PLEASE

Cool_Banana

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what ive done so far:

FG.png

but i dont know what colour fire giants are... can u provide a picture?

.:'':.Cool Banana!

Nice sig man, but next time don't let that guy in Varrock rip you off by selling you a stringless bow. :wink:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

this is what ive done so far:

FG.png

but i dont know what colour fire giants are... can u provide a picture?

Nice sig man, but next time don't let that guy in Varrock rip you off by selling you a stringless bow. :wink:

haha Misterx, i dont know why, but i tend to drawin the string last, and because i do that i tend to forget :oops:

lol :D , ill draw it on now!

Nice Sigs Bro :)

While im here i might as well make a request.

I want the sig to have me in a marketplace with heaps of ppl(just like fally east bank world 16) holding money bags or any other signs of being rich and wealthy, i would like to have a greedy grin as well :twisted: I'd like to be wearing a black suit,glory ammy,black pants,black cavalier,white boots and gloves and legends cape. If this is too much to stomach heres a pic that looks remotely like my goal:

MezikoPic.PNG

Oh and i would like text in one of the top corners with my name(Meziko). Hope this isnt asking too much lol 8)

mezsigka3.png

Nice Sigs Bro :)

While im here i might as well make a request.

I want the sig to have me in a marketplace with heaps of ppl(just like fally east bank world 16) holding money bags or any other signs of being rich and wealthy, i would like to have a greedy grin as well :twisted: I'd like to be wearing a black suit,glory ammy,black pants,black cavalier,white boots and gloves and legends cape. If this is too much to stomach heres a pic that looks remotely like my goal:

MezikoPic.PNG

Oh and i would like text in one of the top corners with my name(Meziko). Hope this isnt asking too much lol 8)

thats cool, il get on to it!:P!

Awesome sigs as usual :D

The shading is nice, and your character linework is amazing.

I would also like to know how long it took you, and whoever suggested it, no, these prices arn't high... On average, the prices are about this high, and the quality here's better than everage 8)