Well are clues really worth it...

Nazgul740

Ok i have been doing treasure trails lately and i have to say... i have never been so angry and frustraited as i am with the lvl three clues...

It seems that i can never get past this part on the slideing puzzle..

ttava9.png

I am so close... i know it but no i can't finish :cry:

Anyway thats not what this post is about... though if anyone had a soulution i would love you foreva! :3>

Do you personally think that its worth the trouble of getting a clue and going through it to reap the rewards?

Sure the chance of a good item is there, but if you are TRYING to get the reward it can be very frustraiting to fight metal drags for 31\2 hours and not get a single clue... let alone good drop... #-o

So do you think that its worth it to actually hunt clues? Or is it more profitable in the long run just to slack off and have fun with them... :boohoo:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

A little hint:

ANY combination is possible with 6 tiles. So you can rearrange that corner quite easily if you just think about it...

I do those puzzles usually in 2-4 minutes. Just practice them a little, and then you'll fly.

Otherwise, clues are worth it for most people. Although I don't do them any more cause they're not worth it for me. :)

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

A little hint:

ANY combination is possible with 6 tiles. So you can rearrange that corner quite easily if you just think about it...

I do those puzzles usually in 2-4 minutes. Just practice them a little, and then you'll fly.

Otherwise, clues are worth it for most people. Although I don't do them any more cause they're not worth it for me. :)

I tried it. I got 2 puzzle boxes on my first ecver level 3 and took about an hour each. I got to a part like that and I tried everything but nothing worked. When ur stuck like that do what I do. Drop the puzzlebox and talk again. It only takes like 5 eaxtra minutes and can save hours or hopeless frustration

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

ive done a few clues in the past few weeks, nothing spectactular from the contents, but i havent had to do that many puzzles either. a few rune items, black hide, and a rune large (T) all thats worth mention.

overall all clues are worth it, because it is a chance to get items for nothing. usually about 200k worth on average.

my rsn is Prostar