52 Construction? Phee (Barrow/Con/Smith Qs) New Q

ranging_beast

Today, sadly, i had to hi-jack someone's topic to ask a question about barrow/con. I got a good asnwer, but now i have the following question:

I caculated i needed 2k oak plank for 52 con so i can have a armor stand for repairing barrow(butler tea ftw?) How much will it cost to have butler/cook/demon to plank all 2k, run to bank, and withdraw to me? Aprox how much will it cost me all togther? I know plank will cost 500k, I was hoping servent/slave only 200-300k. Im currently sharking for 800k so I dont lose anything.

I want to ask how does smithing level effect price i need for armor stand to repair barrow items?

And last question is it worth selling my dragon plateleg to buy a barrow armor set or have barrow helmet and barrow plate w/ dleg.

Sorry for my abrivs, Im feeling a bit sick today.

Ranged Crave :-k :-k

EDIT: Now, since oak larder take 8 oak plank, im thinking of doing 3 larder each time, and have the 4 other spot to alch with. I need to do something not to waste time without any other thing done with.

:wall: :wall:

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

about every 200 planks with butler you have to pay fee so thats 10 times so only around 50k. You'd need 600k at the most but I'd get 1 mil if u wanna decorate. Cost me like 700k to get fully decorated house at 47 construction

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

about every 200 planks with butler you have to pay fee so thats 10 times so only around 50k. You'd need 600k at the most but I'd get 1 mil if u wanna decorate. Cost me like 700k to get fully decorated house at 47 construction

How much will i cost to have him plank them for me? same price? can he also take noted?

Thanks

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, either I am wrong or tip.it Con guide have a problem. The following text is copied word for word in tip.it construction guide in tip&trick section.

Porcelain cup (gold trimmed) Teak shelves 2 or Butler +3

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Current status-going to sleep.

Hope I can find more asnwer to my other question (smith level and can butler/demon plank my oak in note form aprox 2k for 500k)

Ranged Crave

You wont be able to do it in one go, you have to tell him to unnote them, THEN tell him to plank the logs. Thus it takes 2 trips.

Also butler charges every 120 planks (if you ask him to unnote logs then plank logs, so thats 12 trips)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

b=bump

u=up

m=my

p=post

:wall: :wall:

Ranged Crave

PS Reason for my bumping is I still have 2 remaining question-How smith level effect the cost for repair and is alching while waiting for plankified/banking good.

:ohnoes: :ohnoes:

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

well to get tea that is +3 you need to have a shelf that provides a gold rimmed tea cup.

If you are buidling the kitchen, best you'll get is a +2 tea from a butler.

Cheers!

-BB

I have a demon butler and he has always given me +3 tea.