C.E.T (Chaos Events Team)

planoboy93

Hello everyone this is the offical thread for the new upcoming C.E.T the chaos events team here we will last chaperones that over see event and sponsers who help pay for events we are allways looking for people to join the events team at events chaperones will be wearing fancy boots [colorfull boots] and a yellow cape. If you need help feel free to ask me or 1 of the chaperones.

Leader:planoboy93

Co leader:Wild_Goat_14

chaperones:Wild_Goat_14 Ugafan 2009 Monkeybeast0 Rctycoon Fan,Sr travis 77

Sponsers: Sr travis 77

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

CET EVENT CALENDAR

--------------------

AUGUST 19TH~AGILITY ARENA~5PM EST, 10PM GMT, 7AM(20TH)ACT

AUGUST 26TH~WHACK-A-MOLE!~TIME TO BE ANNOUNCED

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

what a copy off of dht.... <.<
um...not copying something ive never heard of.........
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

er...

is chaos not choas[/b]

ya...ill get plano to edit title

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

ive made the new avatar may not look all that great but it was extremly hard to make and i spent 5+ hours making it and i made 2 or 3 before i made 1 that wasn't to big
nice avvy......its wicked.....now i have an avvy better than msb...g2g for the night c yall

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

What exactly is your chaos event team going to be doing? Killing the chaos elemental? Making chaos runes? Just creating general chaos? I'm very interested in the latter.
and yes....just creating chaos.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

No ones posted here in a while we need ppl to act as chaperones or sponsers i can pay for most events tho but we need chaperones to over see events! Id like to announce something a little ahead of time in september we will be having a minigame event every wensday and a random event every saturday this is why we need more members, only requiremeants are being a runescape member and wear wat the dress code says at events thats it pm me in game or here if you want to join or just post you can also contact wild_goat_14 if you want to join

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.

hi im monkeybeast i would like to take this oppurtunity to introduce myself ill be one of your chaperones in the fabulous upcoming C.E.T. events. if you need any help with events just pm me or one of the other C.E.T. members :D

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

off topic but yes full dh! i hav 0gp now lol
lol...sell those 3.2k sharks u got then :wink:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg