.:.:Mime Random Event:.:.

dzguplcmuw

when i was lvl 50-60 i got glass box from fighting guards, then next day i got top and boots (was still fighting guards) then a about a week later i got the mask, then when i was lvl 70-80 i was in world 1 just walking around and i got climb rope, when i was lvl 80 somthing i climbed down the ladder at the top of crandor island and got gloves and bottoms, and i got lean emote from power wcing willows south of rimmington. still need glass wall...

sorosigjq5.jpg

i got mines on my main by wcin behind varrok castle. i got mime boots( lost em in wildy by accident) still hav the top.I got the mime again wen i was makin 10k steel bars. I go the emote "climb rope". I got the mime on my pure at lvl 14 i was rangin barbs and i got mime and i got the mime mask

I got mine cooking trout at edgeville. got legs and gloves, but then lost the gloves when my comp lagged at draynor and the dark wizards got me <.<

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."