Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

Robodude, I read what you said, don't worry.

phatsample.jpg

Mementh, if you want this, it'll only cost 100k.

Lionkiller, I can do that, the only problem will be the actual anvil as they have some wierd curves. I've got todo that persons dragon dagger soon aswell, goodjob I've got the weekend off.

*drrrrooooooooollllll*

is there a purple one since i wear purple more then others :) when will you be on next?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh, I can be on now if you like, only, I am rendering Inferno's image at this moment, so I can't do a purple phat, you did ask for red though, or maybe that was someone else.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Seeing as Traxion hasnt collected it, I will sell it, this goes for all the others not sold, although, it will cost you extra because I am selling on work that was supposed to already be sold. I think he had 275k on it. Let me know your price, and I'll get on RS.

Inferno, here is yours. I hope you like it, the rune throwing knives are more like proper throwing knives than the RS ones, sorry about the law symbol, it didn't really show up well.

medsample.jpg

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

add me to your list on rs Mementh

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Seeing as Traxion hasnt collected it, I will sell it, this goes for all the others not sold, although, it will cost you extra because I am selling on work that was supposed to already be sold. I think he had 275k on it. Let me know your price, and I'll get on RS.

Inferno, here is yours. I hope you like it, the rune throwing knives are more like proper throwing knives than the RS ones, sorry about the law symbol, it didn't really show up well.

medsample.jpg

Sorry to spam your shop, but that's hot :shock:

medsample.jpg

Very nice, thanks, how much would you like for it? Also, sorry I was gone and didn't get to reply, I was loaded with homework, than Fable came out, so I was busy.

I'll pay extra to however much you want if you could narrow the mouth area, and make the eye area a triangleish shape (see a medium helm while it's in your inventory in game). If you can't do that, than it's perfectly fine, I hope this didn't sound bossy or demanding, it looks great, I would just like a few tweaks.

200k sound ok Inferno? I did follow what a med looks like on the game heh. I will try and narrow the mouth part, but after I have done some work on my projects, I'll send you the updated one at no cost later.

Ex-Soldier and phuzi0n13x, no.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Sounds good to me, where and when should I meet you? I have another hour ATM, but I can do it in the morning (US Pacific time, which is -8 hrs from your time if you're in England) if need be.

Also, I was kinda refering to the med in the inventory <_< (you'll see upon closer investigation what I mean, if I could remember my image host, I'd post it).

Hey, entangle some really cool 3d art you got here! and i want one too!

i got a request for you to make me a weapon sort of like these images:

like this one best

sergefig.jpg

11chronocross.jpg

chrono05.jpg

these pics are from the game chrono cross, and im asking if you could make a weapon like that.

ehm, i like the first weapon the best, but you dont have to copy them you can put your own shape to it. As for colours i dont got a preferable colour so just try what looks best.

thanks already,

Inferno, just add me in game, and when you see me, just give me a shout ;)

Yeah Sepiroth, Mementh brought it, if you go a page or so back.

Eissob, I can do that yeah, although my imagination lacks the creativity to make modern Chrono Trigger weapons, I'll see what I can do.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Inferno, just add me in game, and when you see me, just give me a shout ;)

Yeah Sepiroth, Mementh brought it, if you go a page or so back.

Eissob, I can do that yeah, although my imagination lacks the creativity to make modern Chrono Trigger weapons, I'll see what I can do.

well, if you really cant get a good shape ill try to make a 2d drawing , and you make it 3dish