Best Armour Mix To Get? (With Whip and Defender)

Dragon_Scyth

Hey I can get as much money as needed.

So i was just wondering what the best burrows armour mix would be using a Whip and Rune defender. Obviously something with high Def to compensate for Defender.

Ive Been told Dharoks Chest, Dharocks Legs and Guthans Helm would Be good? but ide like other opinions? also if anyone has a link to the stat pictures of them ide like to see.

And also what ammies, rings, boots and gloves would be recomended. and this is for everyday use mainly training etc thankyou!

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

For the best defence and at the same time the cheapest set just get full torags. Then rune boots, barrows gloves, and ideally a fury amulet and berserker ring, but a glory and ring of wealth would also work, just not quite as good. For a cape you would want a fire cape or an obsidian cape.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

For the best defence and at the same time the cheapest set just get full torags. Then rune boots, barrows gloves, and ideally a fury amulet and berserker ring, but a glory and ring of wealth would also work, just not quite as good. For a cape you would want a fire cape or an obsidian cape.
Yep. Same I woulda said. Or Blue Phat for hat...

thankyou but dont want cheap i want the best, and dont want highest def want a good def atleast = to dragon if thats normal for burrows?

but thanks for info so far.. its for training mainly aswell a everyday set, not worried about prayer.

ty for ammie ring advice aswell.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

thankyou but dont want cheap i want the best, and dont want highest def want a good def atleast = to dragon if thats normal for burrows?

but thanks for info so far.. its for training mainly aswell a everyday set, not worried about prayer.

ty for ammie ring advice aswell.

torags gives like 40% more def than dragon

Guthans without the spear is basically a worse version of Torags, except it costs twice as much..

Guthan helm and body have same stats as Torags helm and plate but the Guthan skirt has less def than the Torags legs.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

Full guthans is around 10-11mil last time I checked. I would suggest verac's helm, verac's skirt, and torag/dharok/guthan's plate. Huge defense and a nice prayer boost just in case. Verac's helm is probably the best helm in the game. The only other ones I use for meleeing is beserker and inititiate helm if I am praying for an extended period of time.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Yep, i agree with kwimbob... That's what i'm getting when i become p2p again.