Green Day

Luis_the_sythe

I hate GreenDay completely. Worst band ever IMO.

Okay, you might not like them, but thats a bit extreme. Are you seriously saying Green Day are worse than bands such as Busted, Blur, and Fall Out Boy?!

Nearly as bad, it hurts more because they USED to be pretty good...

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Okay, you might not like them, but thats a bit extreme. Are you seriously saying Green Day are worse than bands such as Busted, Blur, and Fall Out Boy?!

What? Are you scared of a band taking a new direction of music? Weren't you bored of the same releases over and over again?

Blur? Bad?

What on earth are you on about?!?!

Green Day are overrated and mainly trash. Still... rather them than any Blink 182 or Sum 41 trash.

Yeah, you heard me right. I don't call a joke band, who are Chas and Dave for students, with a fake cockney singer who released pop song after pop song in the mid nineties a good band.

I agree with you about Sum 41 though, what [cabbage] they are.

I'm saying out of the band I've actually heard. And my sis puts it on all the time and my eye twitches and I have to fight it out with my music >_<.

Lets face it. This debate will never be solved. People have different tastes, and as guilty as I am as anybody else of it... I really dislike being criticised for what I listen to. I hate Greenday, but I can't judge people just because they listen to them.

sw1.jpg

What? Are you scared of a band taking a new direction of music? Weren't you bored of the same releases over and over again?

If the new direction is good all would be fine and noone would care. Obviously that wasn't the path they took...

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....