Pixel Sigs!!{Closed and bumpable, bid on sigs to}

Quer_Skulll

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool and with these people paying u may never get mine done :cry:

maybe ill put 26k down to put me first 'specially with yer hot new style :wink: i like it

rsn: oilertay

ur rsn: quer skull added

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

cool and with these people paying u may never get mine done :cry:

maybe ill put 26k down to put me first 'specially with yer hot new style :wink: i like it

rsn: oilertay

ur rsn: quer skull added

ok :D your first :D

Well I haven't been able to catch you on yet but the weekend is soon, so hopefully can catch you on then

Also I sold the rune scimmy for 30k, so will 30k do?

30k is fine i hope to catch you on in the weekend because we have a 12 hour time zone difference..

thats awesome, i will use it when i get home from school today... thanks i really needed another one o doz cuz the one made by terly was removed by mods.

Thanks again, i love it.

:D no problem thank god you love the new style

Gah, cancel my order, it's not gonna get done this year at this rate.. :(
actually by monday.. but school and stuff you know how it goes busy life sad that you cancelled your order :cry:
signature_1.gif

actually by monday.. but school and stuff you know how it goes busy life sad that you cancelled your order :cry:

Erm... by Monday? No offence, but that's more or less lies at the rate it was going. I asked for a free signature, and end up waiting what'll probably end up to be months due to paying people. :x

Erm... by Monday? No offence, but that's more or less lies at the rate it was going. I asked for a free signature, and end up waiting what'll probably end up to be months due to paying people. :x

i didnt have time monday and tuesday it was just two days i didnt make sigs i made on saturday one sunday and one yesterday im finishing one today and if im not mistaking one friday or saturday, sunday ill finish one probly half and monday ill finish that one which happens to be yours

signature_1.gif