Axes Sig shop -free custom ava's too-

axeraider70

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_Himano_I

Hey kenny, i don't think that will be possible.. since most people play RS2, how are they going to have money on rsc?

You do know its full of auto-ers right..?

Btw, You lost 450k? Its pretty simple to make it back, just cut 45k shafts (it'll take 3 days at the max) and sell em for 450k :roll:

thats a simple way to make money, then you can buy feathers on world 1 or something and sell em on for like an 8gp each profit

Just my 50 centz

im so sorry kenny, i had a football game today and it was 30 degrees ferenheight. i was so cold, now i have a fever of 100.8. so pardon for not being on but i will add the text, post, the get some rest, i might be out of school tommorow but hopefully i will be better then then :wink:

glad you like it tim, with kenny's shading and my drawing, were teh roxors at this style.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

I like your art & I would like to buy a sig for 50k?

Name:Koo Azn Boi

Action: chasing after 2 people

Place: In the wildy-giants

Level's: 65+ combat, 70+ Str, and could u put "rune pure" on it?

Clothing: Full rune with kite. Rune Scimmy. Str ammy. yellows gloves. silver/grey boots. (no cape)

-Full body view-

ironmzammyvest,koo%20azn%20boi.gif

koo%20azn%20boi.gif

Old School Pure

just to tell u not trying to be mean or anything we have like a 7 person wating list and for 50k you probaly wont get your sig for a long long time and pluz ax the guy that makes the outlines is sick and if he cant make the outlines i cant shade umm there fore our work is stoped... :shock:

suicidalsig.png

when ax gets back he can make text looks better but's that the best i can do... i am on now add M E T Z for payment :D (2 spaces)

KK, I added M E T Z to my list...I'll pay you as soon as you get on :D

Axe you think you can add some cool text to this?...And who do I pay to M E T Z or axe?

suicidalsig.png

when ax gets back he can make text looks better but's that the best i can do... i am on now add M E T Z for payment :D (2 spaces)

KK, I added M E T Z to my list...I'll pay you as soon as you get on :D

Axe you think you can add some cool text to this?...And who do I pay to M E T Z or axe?

I will offer 199k on a sig (please make it high priority if at all posible). I wanna be in black clothes, blue hair, have magic long, shooting a rune arrow at a mossie and have some addy bars (maybe) on the floor. And have 74+ smithing, 77+ mining and 70+ magic scrolling across. Pm me in game or on tip it to talk about this.

-- nevermind i hear you quit