Axes Sig shop -free custom ava's too-

axeraider70

I want one with a black lady wearing black priest robe top and bottom with a white party hat, and long black hair, at the rune rocks, mining the ore, and in the background can I get 2 people fighting? and I want it to have text that say in the top left corner, Rocko57, in the top right, 80+Combat, in the bottom left, 85+ Mining, and in the bottom right 1060+ Skill Total, and for the avvy Can I can a picture of the same chick only no robes and a black tank top and black pants, and I want her to be holding a bloody rune scimmy with Rocko57 at the bottom? Ill pay 125K and if i REALLY like it ill pay 150k

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

friends b-day party hes 14 now everyone else is 13 we stayed up playing system link halo all night but now i feel like crap and after the party we went to 7-11 mountain dew 2 liters were on sale! 2 for $2.22 so we got wasted lol....fable is a really sweet rpg

its a sort a chibi style used in some animes... you know sd gundam? big heads small bods thats what chibi means and they always have really big eyes n stuff but if ya dont like its ok. ther are plenty more check out eveons 3d sig shop if you dont like these there really cool but expensive

where is the guy in the avvy im still gona pay u 15k for the avvy but where is the guy with the blue hair/sword/little bit of blood on his face/ really angry looking?

oh crap forgot the word avatar stupid me lol