Axes Sig shop -free custom ava's too-

axeraider70

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...You think you can make me a sig for 100k?

If you decide yes then this is what I want on it.:

Me in the wild with full rune and scimmy with a yellow cape on, yellow gloves and with me standing over some dead bodies with a crazy insane, blood hungry look on my face :D...:( (don't have members)

Backround: Hmm...Can you make it dark out with the moon showing, along with a bit of clouds and some stars

Hmm...and if you can, can you make it so thats its 300x150 ?

Have my name on it, (Suicidal Tim along with 100+ combat somewhere on it)

ok could u make me 1 i pay 60k could u make it bigger then the others hey seem small...and i want it brigter.a pic of me with a green p hat drag ammy on zammy legs scythe boots gloves.. just standing there... wud like tugimala flashing then saying 99 cooking 80wc+80 ranged+

thx

Guest I_Himano_I

I'd like a sig please, i'll pay 60k for one

On i would like :

People : I Would Like The 2 People On It To be Me And Lionheart164

Descriptions :

Himano : White hair In Bunches, Blue Berret, Slightly Tanned Skinned

Full Red Dragon Hide With Magic Shortbow

Lionheart164 (You made her a sig too) : Long white Hair, Full Red Dragonhide And Magicshort bow

Try to make her skin like the peachy colour from her sig :lol:

Background : Put it in The Wilderness, Just Us Standing there

(maybe back to back?)

In the top left corner i would like Himano, And the top right i would like Lionheart164

Thanks, Himano

ok could u make me 1 i pay 60k could u make it bigger then the others hey seem small...and i want it brigter.a pic of me with a green p hat drag ammy on zammy legs scythe boots gloves.. just standing there... wud like tugimala flashing then saying 99 cooking 80wc+80 ranged+

thx

well, um, first off.

i cant really do animation atm because i cant find my memory card to transfer data from the comp i make sigs on, to the comp where i do all my animation, paintshop pro, website stuff, and school-work.. so no animation is available atm.

secondly, your requests are put behind maroons since he is paying i think somewhere around 150k, and i dont have much time this week for sigs unfortunately so i could start either on of you on thursday and complete by friday night or saturday. depends on which of you want your sig more. if none of you raises then im gonna start on himano's cuz his idea is cool and i have done a sig for his (ur a he right?) friend before.

last off, incase some people are wondering, i did finish rocko's sig. ty for the pay rocko.

thank you for your patience, i assure you will all love your sigs very much when they are done. (i will also post here and pm you when its close)

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

can i get a sig of a guy in white dragon hide with white hair and a white party hat with a pimped out bow that has to do with dragons and have him killing some guys in the snowy part of the wilderness. also can you make me an avatar of the dragon bow with some ice arrows?

no, i just dont have that much time to be on the net anymore but luckly its the weekend and i can guarentee that two or all of you will get your sigs tommorow if not tonight.

and icedragon, what do you mean pimped out bow? you just want a pic of a bow? err ok.. this will be my first time for doing a just weapon sig.

and im working on your free ava maroon. enjoy the sig.

girlsigfi1.png

if your going to make an opinion please stay on the topic of my sigs. flame, comment, trash, c&c. whatever. but yes that is spamming, i mean do you really think that im just gonna drop down and say "omg im soooo sorry for pixeling, i realize the pixel era is over and im just gonna stop."

frankly my dear i fricking sawk at photoshop and all them other programs.

unless you want more horrible things to rate, im not gonna change from pixeling!

SO QUIT SPAMMING UP MY SHOP.

girlsigfi1.png

Spam? Oh I'm sorry, we don't like to let other people have their opinion do we?

Never told you to stop making signatures, just experiment with something else, pixelment is overdone.

yes we do, but not from you :P

well actually ill explain now you where giving a direct offense which will be seen as flaming/spamming

and even if it is overused, then that wont stop us from enjoying making it

not axeraider nor me nor few other pixelers have gone with the flow.. its just our thing could abstract for life (grunge and brush a bit)

people like you MadCat are overdone, you dont even know 1 out of a 100st bit of axe's story on why he started pixeling and i hate people like you :evil:

signature_1.gif

THANK YOU KENNY.

but why you quit? cuz you lost 450k due to lesser demons? thats no reason to quit rs.

holy crap i have like 6 orders... this is driving me nuts, im almost finished making the outline for the one im doing now.

and thank you quer skull for clearing that up with madcat. glad he's not spammin up here anymore althought they were nice bumps :P

anyway, ill start my work now.

girlsigfi1.png

so ax just send me some outlines and i will start and i am only quiting rs2 i am still gonna play rsC it way more fun!! maby we work something out were people can buy sigs and they pay RSC i still have 112k on rs2... so if they pay me all on RSC then i pay u 50% on rs2 see what i mean??.. so just pm me the outline i want to pixel again lol :D