axeraider70

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st stoked

2nd is auicroa

3rd is dark

I have about an hour to work on stoked's right now, then i will start on auicroa's tommorow and probably finish it tommorow along with dark's.

(so max wait right now is 1 day)

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

well robert your risk not liking it, if you dont like it thats too bad.

as for sir diehl, it looks like you already got your avatar so i just figured that was fine, besides you would be last because you are paying the least so you might wanna hope nobody else posts :wink:

and auricroa, even though im sure you are COMPLETELY trustworthy, i always add my mark into my sigs and i do my own text thank you very much... but you can add it for a little more cashola.

im almost done with your sig stoked, got the chars almost fully shaded the demon is done and all that is left is the back round which should take about 20 mins, so get that 100k out and get ready to own your sig.

Pssy, your aim is the same as your sn? if thats the case i will see if your on aim tonight and if your not then you can collect it tommorow or saturday.

I will get to ALL of your sigs! Thanks!

girlsigfi1.png

i wanted the guy in dragon armor :roll: and add some stars in the sky and some more features on the guys face, the guy thats not on the dragon?

As you can see..

hey i'd like a sig, i want one 300x150 though, i want a guy in full dragon armor and red party hat, riding a greater demon attacking a ranger, i'll pay 100k if its done within 2 days, 75k if its done within 4 days, 50k if its done within a week.

Thanks much.

Guest Armour_Skull

*edited* Ok. I will pay 100k upon seeing the sample.. And if i think its awesome.. 120k :)

armour1.png

I want me in the wilderness greater demons wearing the above with 3 dead full runed guys lying down on a pile with a dragon longsword straight through all three...

I also want "Armour Skull" on my side(my name)

Also with some sort of phrase.. You choose.

Thanks. And hope its good =D

p.s. Please PM me on these forums when done

uh stoked you asked for a greater demon in your quote lol :lol: :lol:

dragon armonur, i thought you ment dragon hide... should have been a lil more specif. but i can change the greater demon for an extra fee since you asked for a greater demon and just incase you try to switch it...

Stoked wrote:

hey i'd like a sig, i want one 300x150 though, i want a guy in full dragon armor and red party hat, riding a greater demon attacking a ranger, i'll pay 100k if its done within 2 days, 75k if its done within 4 days, 50k if its done within a week.

Thanks much.

later, i will start on the next one now

girlsigfi1.png

no stoked, i know its not fair to you even though i did say that, i will fix the dragon armour but i must get first day payment as you can see you posted a day later so if i get first day pay i fix, if not i leave as is...

auricroa, i re-read your message and i know what you mean now, but what sentance? i will get started on your sig now. i forgot... is 200 by 83 pixels enough?

and i will get to the highest bidders first so lets see the list...

Stoked- Awaiting post...

armour skull- starting/ should be done tonight

Auicroa- not started/ should be done saturday afternoon

6robert6- not started/ should be done sometime saturday morning

if i've forgotten any just post again and i will get to it.

*edited* Ok. I will pay 100k upon seeing the sample.. And if i think its awesome.. 120k :)

armour1.png

I want me in the wilderness greater demons wearing the above with 3 dead full runed guys lying down on a pile with a dragon longsword straight through all three...

I also want "Armour Skull" on my side(my name)

Also with some sort of phrase.. You choose.

Thanks. And hope its good =D

p.s. Please PM me on these forums when done

Remember there are gore restrictions, i cant show Shiskebabed people anymore... but

girlsigfi1.png