Where do low lvls train so fast?

natea

I'm having trouble on my new character on finding places to train on F2P. Back on classic I would train on black wizards but now with the magic spells piercing through armor I dont last a minute.

My stats are

Attack - 20

Str- 15

Def - 14

Hits - 21

Range - 15

Magic - 1

Prayer - 14

Thanks for the help

Train on Cows and Chickens.

When you're around Level 30, go to Al Kharid, and train on the Guards.

Now here's the good part about Al Kharid Guards - once you are low on health, go to the Kebab Shop (directly South of the Furnace), and talk to the seller, buy each Kebab for 1 GP each...you'll last indefinately and make money too (that's if you picked up the Coins drop.)

Doraemon FTW! =)

If you really want a good place to train, go to the house in edgeville with all the lvl 2 men. You can train there for a long time without the use of food. I trained to 40 att and 40 str on them alone. It's really good experience for low levels.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I'm having trouble on my new character on finding places to train on F2P. Back on classic I would train on black wizards but now with the magic spells piercing through armor I dont last a minute.

The difference between Rs2 and classic is that wearing metal armour when fighting monsters who use magic in rs2 is a BAD idea. Wear ranging armour instead(even if you melee them), since it has good magic defence.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png