~*~ CLAN HOUSING! ~*~ Finally up! =D PICS! NEED SIG!

Taco

I'm sortof pushy in my post :( Please forgive me, POST your opinions please! Thanks.

Note: This is JUST sharing the house. Not the exp. Nobody but the owner can ADD stuff. Thanks

Ok everyone, I Taco_Ted and Krj123, have created some pics uploaded to show what clan housing might be like.

Clan housing is 2 or more people with certain abilities in a house.

Level 1: Everyone has this.. Nothing special.

Level 2: Able to stay, even if owner turns on building mode.

Level 3: Able to Expel certain people, with permission, and 1-2. Also turn PvP on with the switch.

Level 4: Able to Delete things in a house, with permission, and below.

Level 5: All the below, AND They get to go in the house even

if the owner is not on, but they cannot expel, or delete, for the owner is not here.

PIC ONE! HEY Krj123, Wana CH with me? (Clan house)

Inviteyou.jpg

This then would show a screen, concerning what level they will be.

THEN this will appear.

Inviteatrade.jpg

Then they are OFFICIALLY that level you selected. 2-5.

ADDITION:

This is clan storage. Any type of category you can smith, You can put in.

(Including Dragon weapons & Armor)

This is what the box looks like:

Clanstorage.jpg

And last of my pictures is the One where I, the person that has level *3* Power turns on pvp by myself :D

Shelshouse.jpg

More updates will come later, NEED HELP !! PLEASE MAKE A GREAT SIG FOR THIS THREAD!! THANKS !! :XD:

I play World Of Warcraft.

(http://www.worldofwarcraft.com)

Draka [Alliance] Squeeky Mage

First of all, that was a triple post which is not allowed

Second of all, all your links for your pics just lead to the main site of your image hoster

Third of all, use imageshack!!!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

First of all, that was a triple post which is not allowed

Second of all, all your links for your pics just lead to the main site of your image hoster

Third of all, use imageshack!!!

1st of all, Sorry Im kinda new, you can see.

Second, I KNOW.

Third, I WAS.

I play World Of Warcraft.

(http://www.worldofwarcraft.com)

Draka [Alliance] Squeeky Mage

nice idea, but i don't think they are gonna implement a skill where you can raise it on a team. Well thought out however and great pics. You could retool to make something else clan related...bound to be something good

I see you finally got those pics to work. \'

Good luck with the thread, you should see me check in from time to time.

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.

lol how long did it take you to do that? To the author, it always takes a while for people replyed. On the guide I wrote on merchanting, it took like 100people to view it for 1 post. I remember seeing that 1post(besides my bum) and im all like, omg someone replyed. LOL.

I like the idea, It would defently be p2p so I unfourantly wont be able to use it. Btw on the trade pic, you spelled view wrong, you switched the 1 and the e.

i will support this idea eternally

hmm, ther could also potentually by clan banners, and i'll design aerial views of the rooms with hotspots included

and Jagex, if you ever let one thing be clan friendly, and if you choose only one more major update to this RS, please let it be this for gods sake (ooh, for clans sake)

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

lol how long did it take you to do that? To the author, it always takes a while for people replyed. On the guide I wrote on merchanting, it took like 100people to view it for 1 post. I remember seeing that 1post(besides my bum) and im all like, omg someone replyed. LOL.

I like the idea, It would defently be p2p so I unfourantly wont be able to use it. Btw on the trade pic, you spelled view wrong, you switched the 1 and the e.

it could ( :ohnoes: ) become F2P, only the options would become less (perhaps even ending up as just portal, meeting room, and leader room)

there would have to be some disadvantages, including:

~5x normal cost for rooms than members

~less rooms available to build and less total space

~maximum members amount (ok, it won't stop leaders from creating more accounts or having a leader per house)

~annual charge for clan area

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

sorry guys i meant i not 1, I always to that.

I have made several threads on clan housing myself but.... I think that perhaps Jagex is working on this idea but keeping it under wraps. Clans are dumb. Clan housing would make it great.

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

Hey Taco! EoR ftw :P Hey kr123, EoR ftw :P

Nice idea, supported!

Eor? That donkey is the pwn! :thumbsup:

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.