��â�š���¥ The Blog Of CA2theone ��â�š���¥ ~Update~ MOVED!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just recently replied, but maybe we should go to the Mage Training Arena together sometime. School starts for me tomorrow which is always a good opperunity to do something different in the game....just an idea :D

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

I only just recently replied, but maybe we should go to the Mage Training Arena together sometime. School starts for me tomorrow which is always a good opperunity to do something different in the game....just an idea :D

Well, at the moment I'm using all my law runes up in Telekinetic arena so you won't see me in there, When I have done that I will be in Graveyard non-stop until I use my runes, When I go to alchemist you could join me, also Enchant because I will only enchant once I get points enough points in telekinetic, alchemist and Graveyard so I will get points in Enchant, go buy, Enchant, Buy More etc...

Well, I'll post pictures of points of Telekinetic when I'm done :XD:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Ok Cool, however now that I am in for a race I will probably only be able to join you once I hit 1600. Hope you dont get bored in the Mage Training Arena, the infinity will be so worth it.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

go ca2!good luck on 91 rc.....and that brick wall sounds cool...its siggiefied

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Ok Cool, however now that I am in for a race I will probably only be able to join you once I hit 1600. Hope you dont get bored in the Mage Training Arena, the infinity will be so worth it.

Too late, now I am getting a mage book, then back to runecrafting. I will buy the infinity because I do not really care about the mage exp. If I want mage experience I will buy 10k yew long supplies... :mrgreen:

go ca2!good luck on 91 rc.....and that brick wall sounds cool...its siggiefied

OMG I want to be siggied! You should add the part where I say that looks fun, I should try that sometime! :thumbsup: Thanks again!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Goodluck with your goals man :mrgreen:

I hope all the runecrafting pays off.. I really do, If not sue Jagex. ::'

please check my blog

HEHE! NEvER!! :twisted:

Thanks and Sue Jagex, lol...that could work!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Finished MM at 94 combat!!! :-w

Thanks to? :oops: ::'

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!

Well I was at PC, felt like duelling, teled to duel arena, pulled this Noob out and he showed me around Monkey Madness! Woot for noobs! :thumbsup:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Finished MM at 94 combat!!! :-w

Thanks to? :oops: ::'

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!

Well I was at PC, felt like duelling, teled to duel arena, pulled this Noob out and he showed me around Monkey Madness! Woot for noobs! :thumbsup:

Exactly :wink:

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

LOL, Gather all the points for Bones to Peaches, get that, then get all Telekinetic for the set, get all graveyard for the set, get all alchemist for the set. Then start chugging in the Enchant arena.

Best way and if you get bored you know you have wasted points so you force yourself to keep going! :wink:

calciumpixelsigil3.png