im shooting for lvl 99 stregth

darkside648

im shooting for lvl 99 stregth i have lvl 42

my def is 32 my prayer is 30 my hitpoints is 35 and my attak is 13 and 30 mage

if any one has any training sugestions plz tell me

harper128 wrote:

where there was a person who had two thermoses next to his computer, one for input, the other for output, so he wouldn't have to leave his keyboard. That is a no-lifer.

drater_1.png

this should be in blogscape? i dont know lol O:)

try rock crabs, experements, mossies, pest control, bit of slayer..

if your not a pure, get all other combat stats up. youll need em unless pking :). good luck on it, your going to need it :)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I dont want to discurage you but, heres some math, at lvl 42 str you should have roughly 45k exp in str. For 99 you need 13 million exp. Thats 289 times as much exp, so take the amount of time it took you for 42, and miltiply it by 289, and thats how long 99 str is gonna take

sigsn9.jpg

ok i know its going to be hard ive already done all the math im only and always will be a f2p ive figured out be for i started that i have to kill at least 400k cows beilev it or not that is not that many considering im still working on mostly cow but i am trying other things if u have any sugestions on wut creatures a f2p person should train on plz post them all

harper128 wrote:

where there was a person who had two thermoses next to his computer, one for input, the other for output, so he wouldn't have to leave his keyboard. That is a no-lifer.

drater_1.png

there are to many ppl at the hill giants and i would go to the strong hold of security but i need food so if any one would like to donate food of any kind ill exapte and find some way to pay u back in the future

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

I dont want to discurage you but, heres some math, at lvl 42 str you should have roughly 45k exp in str. For 99 you need 13 million exp. Thats 289 times as much exp, so take the amount of time it took you for 42, and miltiply it by 289, and thats how long 99 str is gonna take

^ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè+1 maybe aim for 1 mill xp for a start. Im 94 str atm, aiming for 99. it is hard even on a member server

anyway good luck - mastersl

485 rune full helms banked since 65 slayer

99/99 slayer

if it wasnt hard every one would have ll 99 stregth and wut is the point of ur atack lvl other then the ability to wield difeneert wepons

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

• 3 months later...

wow this is realy realy realy old i have sorta stoped this dream once i became a member but i guess ill keep updating it every once and a while

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

and wut is the point of ur atack lvl other then the ability to wield difeneert wepons

The higher your attack level, the more often you will hit. With a low attack level, you will almost never hit monsters with high defense.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

ok heres an up date realy left the pure thing but still havent made that much progress 55 attack 56 stregth 50 def 41` prayer 53 hitpoints and 66 combat

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

• 2 months later...

an other update i got 63 att 63 str 52-54 def (cant remember exact) 60 hp 43 prayer 51 mage 30 range 73 cb srry i liadabout the pure thing :^o :^o :^o :^o

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

ok so you have gotta hgiher than the 13 att. good this will make it eaiser lol

heres what you do, but you have to realize that on f2p, 99 in any skill will take you a looooong time lol, but it can be done. cant remember if you said you had members now i am currently going for 99 str as well, and have always been working towards 99 str. i am now 90 str and im getting closer and closer to my goal. i was f2p for quite awhile at a higher lvl, so i have some exoperience training high lvl str on free worlds. it aint easy, but this is how you do it on free

i used strong flesh crawlers from like 70str to about 89. you can also use it for lower lvls, but youll need food. i didnt use lobs, even at my lvls, i just fished salmon right outside. its cheap, and might not be the best food, but its free and always there. i could stay in stronghold for days, onyl banking every few trips to stash my gems. the reason flesh crawlers are so good, is that they att any lvl, and die fast with a good exp per kill. its 100exp per kill and they die very fast. i would easily get 120k exp in about 2 hours or so. it may be lower dpending on your lvl but oyu get the idea. so theres a good place for free.

on members it varies, some say pc, some use daggs, like myself. it really depends. you have to try each way yourself till you find a training way that you like. pc is agreed to be the fastest, but not always. i dont use pc all the time becuase i dont like minigames THAT much, but i will use it. i use daggs all other times, i get good clues, and tons of water runes. daggs are nice becuase i almost never have to leave. i bring a lot of noted food, and un note it in the general store nearby. they are some good drops, but not many so you dont get distracted very much and and churn out the exp. i leave only for clues and to bank about every 4 hours ingame time.

if you want, you can add me and ill answer any questions

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

kk thanx aeromist i added u to ask couple questions and posible little help so ya add me too drater_1

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png

If your members do pest control.

If your f2p do moss giants, hill giants or anything in the security stronghold.

For the sake of your sanity though don't kill 400k cows.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

im shooting for lvl 99 stregth i have lvl 42

my def is 32 my prayer is 30 my hitpoints is 35 and my attak is 13 and 30 mage

if any one has any training sugestions plz tell me

im training for 99 str too :D

im training on mossies and deadly red spiders. you might want to try that. :)

if they're too hard, maybe try hill giants.

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

kk huge up date 65 att 65 str 53 def 62 hp 45 prayer 52 mage and 44 range ( trying to get 50 range for a clue scroll)

harper128 wrote:

drater_1.png